Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CKeditor buttons
I believe the buttons blend in too well with the background. Their hard to separate visually.
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Have you ever coded in your underwear before?
Looking at it again, I tend to agree. I will try and darken them up a little... thanks for this observation.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
I wouldn't darken the buttons, but maybe change the container they are in.
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

As far as looks go I have to say TinyMCE had it covered pretty well. Anyone else who tends to agree on that or is it just me?
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
As I don't use the editor, I couldnt remember what the TinyMCE one looked like. Here's a screenshot that helps jog memories of the TinyMCE look.

http://www.opensourcecms.com/images/memb...enshot.png
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
I agree Zeg Smile