Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moved from Hook requests page
@Nijikokun you idea is good, hoever like chris said, i think it would be better everytime it is updated.
Therefore those who add downloads, portfolio work etc. It would post each time there is something new.

My idea is, some sort of gallery. That way it will add that great touch for designers or soon to be like myself to post / show their images. Pull from a folder on the FTP. Scale them down to a size say 200x200 then when you click it it opens in that fancy box. Could take a while but i'm sure your up to it Chris Wink. I've got faith in you.
Visit my portfolio website: http://graphixant.com
Yes, I would be willing to create the Image Gallery plugin.

Also, I would like to create a Posts plugin that would create a small blog for sites.
I would like to have the POSTS tab to be located next to the pages tab on the top navigation for the admin menu.
I believe the image gallery should be in the same spot.

Most others could be on the plugins page. Or maybe do a hover on the plugins tab and a submenu popup that shows installed plugins. That would create 1 click Smile
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Have you ever coded in your underwear before?
Yeah internet, i agree with your blog sorta thing. Would be good for say news on sites. That way you don't have to keep editing the page or component called news, and instead can just enter it, and it will just do it for you (like a blog).

Can't wait for the image gallery if it gets done Big Grin Will help so much for me.
Visit my portfolio website: http://graphixant.com
Hope I'm adding my 2 cents in the correct place in the correct way.

Events Calendar with linked events list.
Calendar and events list should be current showing upcoming events.

Thanks.

homershines
internet54 Wrote:Yes, I would be willing to create the Image Gallery plugin.

Also, I would like to create a Posts plugin that would create a small blog for sites.
I would like to have the POSTS tab to be located next to the pages tab on the top navigation for the admin menu.
I believe the image gallery should be in the same spot.

Most others could be on the plugins page. Or maybe do a hover on the plugins tab and a submenu popup that shows installed plugins. That would create 1 click Smile

I like the POSTS idea.
Being greedy, I would add a "read mor"e feature to it to save some space.

Thanks.

homershines
+1 image gallery with description or something for portfolio
All above posts were moved from the Hook Requests page... that page is ONLY FOR HOOK REQUESTS
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!