Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Clean Slate (Starter Theme)
Clean Slate for GetSimple CMS (Link)
This is a support thread for Clean Slate. It's a bare bones starter theme for GetSimple CMS. It contains some minimal markup and a couple of OOCSS-inspired classes to get you started, but that's it.

Component Dependencies
Clean Slate uses components for the theme's tagline and sidebar. If you don't want/need them, just remove the get_component for the tagline and sidebar located in the header.inc.php and sidebar.inc.php files.

Version 1.5
  • Added support for media queries and a simple reset.

Version 1.0
  • First release.

Edited by Connie:
Download: http://get-simple.info/extend/theme/clean-slate/497/
My question for all of you: should I add more stuff (ie: simple styling for headings, links, lists etc.)?
fiktiv Wrote:My question for all of you: should I add more stuff (ie: simple styling for headings, links, lists etc.)?
If it really is a clean slate then besides maybe normalize.css, you shouldn't add any more styling. Also a link to the theme in extend would be nice in the first post here.
Modern UI Admin for GetSimple
Watch the demo. Install this plugin. Use this CSS. Enjoy.
sal Wrote:If it really is a clean slate then besides maybe normalize.css, you shouldn't add any more styling. Also a link to the theme in extend would be nice in the first post here.
Thank you for your feedback. I've added Eric Meyer's reset, but I may switch it to normalize.css instead.

I totally forgot to link it, thanks for pointing that out. Smile
I added the link to the download-Page in the EXTEND / themes directory and there I added the link to the support forum thread.

I ask you to enter this info in the future yourself Wink(

And please be so kind and add a screenshot of your theme. If you want to offer something simple, users should be able to get it simple ;=)
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
I actually did add a download link, but I guess it wasn't as clear as yours Smile

I figured that since it's a completely stripped theme without any type of styling whatsoever it wasn't necessary to take a screenshot of it? I mean, there's nothing to show basically.
fiktiv Wrote:I actually did add a download link, but I guess it wasn't as clear as yours Smile

I figured that since it's a completely stripped theme without any type of styling whatsoever it wasn't necessary to take a screenshot of it? I mean, there's nothing to show basically.

Definitely useful - a screenshot.

We don't know how little there is to show unless you show it
Screenshot added!