Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restore Default Sidebar in BlueBusiness theme.
I installed Blue Business theme. I edited the sidebar in the getsimple cms editor, and it shows the edits I made in the editor. I saved the components but suddenly the sidebar is not working and is empty of content. I don't know what happened to it. Do you have a suggestion for how to restore it back to the default sidebar settings? Or is there something else you can suggest to fix this problem?
Attached is a screenshot
If you delete component's content and save it, the component will be deleted.
You can bring them back only if you won't exit from components page, but I assume you already did that.

Just add a new component, name it sidebar and if you want to leave it empty just add a nonbreakable space  

ps. it's not a fault of blubeusiness theme, and if you have further questions, refer to its thread Wink
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
Thanks, although that helped to be able to add content , it did not restore it to the default to use the styles that originally came with the sidebar. How can I change the font and create a list or add links in this sidebar. Do I need to fix a file?
Default text in sidebar:
Code:
<h2>GetSimple Features</h2>
<ul>
<li>XML based data storage</li>
<li>Best-in-Class User Interface</li>
<li>'Undo' protection &amp; backups</li>
<li>Easy to theme</li>
<li>Great documentation</li>
<li>Growing community</li>
</ul>
<p>This is your sidebar text. Please change me in <em>Theme -&gt; Edit Components</em></p>
<p><a href="http://get-simple.info/download/">Download the Latest GetSimple</a></p>
Just copy and paste it.

If you want to use sidebar as a html/content container, with text editor available on page edit, then just format the text on normal page, launch html source view, copy page source and paste it into sidebar.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
Thank you! I did not know I can write html code directly into the editor on the sidebar.
I use the Add-ons for Mozilla Write Area
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/ad...src=search