Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page options dissappear?!
Hello! I have discovered GetSimple a couple of days ago, and I relly like it!

I decided to use it for my site, but I faced a problem; I started creating all pages I will use in the site, and after 15 pages, I have an issue; here is how it goes.

When I try to create new page, I click "Page options" button; as soon as I tick the box "Add this page to menu" and click field "Slug" or anywhere else in the page, options "Visibility", "Parent" and "Template" dissappear! Here is screenshot:

Before:
[Image: Getsimple_issue_1a.PNG]

After:

[Image: Getsimple_issue_1b.PNG]

When I go to Page Management, in "View all pages (I18N) menu, that page looks weird: it's shifted on the right, and part of page title is shown in the top; if I add more pages, the behaviour is similar - each next page after 15th one is shifted to the right, and parts of theeir titles are scattered all accross the top row.

[ will post screenshot in next post, as forum does not allow more than 2 links ]

I've done that with Firefox; tried with Internet Exporer, the same.

Tried deleting and re-creating those pages many times, each time the same.

When visiting the site, page does not appear in thee menu.

I have installed latest GS, 3.1.2, and I use theme "Bluebusiness"; I have activated plugins I18N, I18N Base and News Manager (which I tried to deactivate, but problem remains).

I tried to switch to theme Cardinal and Innovation, problem persists, too...

I'd appreciate any suggestion what is wrong here... Is number of pages limited to 15?
Screenshot of page manager:

[Image: Getsimple_issue_2.PNG]
Change that slug to data-farm (with a hyphen instead of underscore) and your problem will disappear.

I18N plugins treat the underscore character as a language suffix separator, so you are adding a new language named 'farm'.
also make sure your i18n plugnis are up to date, there was a display issue in one version.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Thanks for reply, guys, that was really fast, and solved my problem! Smile