Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootstrap Theme
Just for support...
At a glance, this theme could have been done a little more tidier, at least includes for the header and footer in each template and I saw get_footer(); is called twice.
Modern UI Admin for GetSimple
Watch the demo. Install this plugin. Use this CSS. Enjoy.
sal Wrote:At a glance, this theme could have been done a little more tidier, at least includes for the header and footer in each template and I saw get_footer(); is called twice.

It's now fixed, thanks!
mac_os folder and dstore files are present in the distro
.git repo is also in there.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
shawn_a Wrote:mac_os folder and dstore files are present in the distro
.git repo is also in there.

Thanks, its now fixed!
This actually might be useful Smile
Hi Simon,

I wanted to have a go at building a site on this theme but I can't get the secondary templates to display at all. Any ideas? I was working on wampserver but uploaded it to some spare space as well. I think the main template is alright but I am not sure the nav and header are as they should be.

If you are quick you can see the problems at http://www.coleridgeway.com

Is it that the templates link to a css that isn't there?
No worries Simon. I am using the other bootstrap theme now.
Wondering if this version of Bootstrap is supposed to work with those downloadable at bootswatch.com. The files there are bootstrap.min.css and there don't appear that any variables.less files.

Just a little threadbare. are there several technologies happening here or just one? More docs from the GS side would be appreciated.

Bob
snooze Wrote:Wondering if this version of Bootstrap is supposed to work with those downloadable at bootswatch.com. The files there are bootstrap.min.css and there don't appear that any variables.less files.

Just a little threadbare. are there several technologies happening here or just one? More docs from the GS side would be appreciated.

Bob

I don't know but I don't think this theme ever worked as it should have done and I don't think Simon is around any more, so it's best left alone. Or maybe someone who knows more about it than me can take a look at it and confirm that it is either fit for use or not and remove it if it isn't.
I've installed this theme and attempted to copy some of the less files over from less/bootswatch/*.less to less/bootstrap/variables.less as noted in the theme instructions, but that doesn't seem to change anything about the theme. Am I missing something? Is the other (twitter-bootstrap) theme able to use the .less files to alter the default styles?
I don't think this is being updated. Try the other one, and if that doesn't work, either me or somebody else could look into either updating it or making an entire new one.
Well, I'm looking at the twitter-bootstrap theme right now, and there doesn't seem to be any way to use .less files with it. I am pretty new to bootstrap, though. Maybe it would be easier to get one of these working than it looks...

I'd certainly be interested in a new, actively developed bootstrap theme. I would be happy to help with testing and could probably even contribute some code once I get more familiar with it.
The other one is definitely better.
If wouldn't be hard to get less working with it.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix