Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artisteer plugin to export to GS
According to Artisteer developer FAQ (http://www.artisteer.com/Default.aspx?co...q&p=c#faq3) it is now possible to write a plugin to export to any CMS. I am designing in Artisteer for some time already and just started using GS some time ago. I am now translating a website exported from Art as HTML to GS. It's doable, but it would be great if there was an export feature from Artisteer to GS.
Yea I Artisteer occassionally, you idea would be excellent and more than handy. I am sure it would benefit GS quite a deal
it would be great to export Artisteer Templates directly.

(OK, it works now, too, but not as smooth as an export ...)

If there is someone out there it would be fantastic to create really fast and great looking pages really less then 5 minutes (including an individual template!!)

And: If it really works, it would be worth some bucks :-) via Paypal.
So is this like a wysiwyg template builder ?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2012-11-05, 06:54:28)shawn_a Wrote: So is this like a wysiwyg template builder ?

Yes. It is a nice Template tool with ltons of layouts. A plugin would fix the lack of existing templates for GS :-)

I do not use the tool for professional templates, but for GS I would. GS ist for smaller sites with smaller buget, so individual templating would be not so expensive with a lot of feature ... e.g. Slider etc.

For the "hardcoders": the produced code ist OK, but you are much better :-) But I think not so fast ...
Yeah no it's very cool, you only have to insert a few functions to convert it.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix