Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I18N languages
Hi all !

I come here because I got a problem with I18n.

I have to a website in 3 languages : french , canadian and english. I use I18n but i don't understand how make my website look like that in the permalink structure :

mywebsite.com/fr/myFrpage/

mywebsite.com/en/myEnpage/

mywebsite.com/ca/myCapage/

can you help me ?
Hi all,
it's my first post, so I want to say hello to everybody and thank author for such great CMS. I seem to have similar problem as described in this post. Since my website is multilanguage I want foreign guests to see URI in their native tongue. Because different language versions (of course in i18n) are made by adding _lang suffix to URL it's hard to find the way to present URI as
%language%/%parent%/%slug%/
where all parts differ between language versions. It's documented how to change %language% part but how to create something like this:
en/my/page
fr/mon/site
and it's suposed to be the same page but in different languages. Please advise.
oktus Wrote:Hi all,
it's my first post, so I want to say hello to everybody and thank author for such great CMS. I seem to have similar problem as described in this post. Since my website is multilanguage I want foreign guests to see URI in their native tongue. Because different language versions (of course in i18n) are made by adding _lang suffix to URL it's hard to find the way to present URI as
%language%/%parent%/%slug%/
where all parts differ between language versions. It's documented how to change %language% part but how to create something like this:
en/my/page
fr/mon/site
and it's suposed to be the same page but in different languages. Please advise.

This is not possible - the URLs are always the same for all language versions, with the exception of the language part.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.