Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"CMS Comparisons" page
I think you should add some more common ones like Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress, because a lot of people use them.
yeah we should probably stick to the common ones.

@awilium, most people would not have heard of those.

8)
My Github Repos: Github
Awilum Wrote:oh yeah)) maybe you don't want to show them to your users) you and I know why.
lol

But seriously, I think we should at the very minimum add WordPress.
shovenose Wrote:I think you should add some more common ones like Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress, because a lot of people use them.

Quote:There are a lot of CMSs out there claiming to be the simplest or the easiest. Of couse, GetSimple thinks the same thing about our own Content Mangement System. Click through the different products listed below to see how GetSimple stacks up against them.

This is a comparison between cms's similar in design goal to Getsimple. They're all for making relatively small websites.

To compare Drupal and Get-Simple as two cms's just to see which one is better in general, fall's short.

As a side note I think the whole Home and About section is a bit non-business unfriendly.
Awilum Wrote:>>To compare Drupal and Get-Simple
Drupal better of course
get-Simple is significantly better than Drupal.
I cant understand what do you try to compare http://get-simple.info/start/cms-comparisons/ ? o_O
okey. If "Catagory" = "lightweight cms without MySQL DB" then compare with them:

gpEasy CMS
*** removed by admin ( final warning on self promotion of these CMS's we dont do it on your site. )
Nibbleblog
PluXml
flatpress
see ya.
My Github Repos: Github
Smile
You can ignore that I reported the post, I see you did what I would have done too..

But seriously, I think if we show the advantages of not using WordPress for a simple site and show them the advantage of Get Simple, people would use Get Simple instead.