Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CKeditor Line Breaks & Indent Issues
(2013-06-05, 17:14:34)millroly Wrote: In the UK we use the word 'numbwit' to describe someone who cannot see the obvious - I sometimes feel that's me!

I have installed the latest version of GS and 'heyho' when it comes to editing a page I am fighting with the paragraph break and adding colour to text - (editor set to advanced). I am now getting spurious code when I check the source code. Also, the color block is moving to the left and refuses to colour any text. I've used a 'virgin' install extracted from GS 3.2.1 zip with the only alteration being the one line to the gsconfig.php defining it as advanced.

The spurious code is:

<span id="cke_bm_44S" style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span><span style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span><span id="cke_bm_44S" style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span><span style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer<span style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span><span id="cke_bm_44E" style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span> adipiscing elit.<span style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span><span id="cke_bm_44E" style="display: none;">&nbsp;</span>

Would this be one of the problems expressed by other contributors here?

Roly

That is something else, I am not sure the steps you did to get that or what you a started with but you should click remove formattign and start over and see if it does it again.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix