Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple on Bluehost has CloudFlare spam?
I believe the problem now lies on our end. Can we exclude cloudflare from protecting our APIs?
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
Ok, well let us know if you have any further issues and we'll try to find a solution! Smile
JWH_Matthew Wrote:I believe the problem now lies on our end. Can we exclude cloudflare from protecting our APIs?
Sure, what is the address to the API.
Just thought I'd report that all seems well now -- I'm back up and running with the standard version 3.1.2 and the version check works perfectly. Thanks to everyone!
Thanks for letting us know that you're up and running!
No big deal here, guys -- but I wanted to at least let you know that this issue is occurring again. Not sure if it was yesterday or the day before, but the stray code is back.

Again, since I'm really only testing on my Bluehost account, I'm not too worried about it. This is more of an FYI.
Here is the screenshot.

There was never problem like this before on my hosting with GetSimple CMS.

Update: I have good professional hosting, unlike Bluehost, JustHost, HostMonster.
OK. We need to disable our CloudFlare protection on the API. What is the URL to that? So I can remove it from CloudFlare protection.
I already posted the 2 api urls on page 1 as well as what needed to be done.

I don't know what the hold up is.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
shawn_a Wrote:http://get-simple.info/wiki/plugins:extend_api?s[]=api
Thats the plugin api

This is the version check api
http://get-simple.info/api/start/v3.php?v=3.2
I didn't see this post before, no need to be rude about it.
I'll add a custom rule to CloudFlare to not protect them.
http://get-simple.info/api/

should cover the extend and gs api
Please, people, tell me please how to fix/eliminate this thing? Smile
'); if(obj.status != 1) { $('a.support').parent('li').append('!'); $('a.support').attr('href', 'health-check.php'); } });
I quit because of this JustHost
I think shovennose is getting this fixed, so it shouldn't be long.

If not i posted the fix already if you confident editing code or updating to the SVN.

But the root cause needs to be fixed on our cloudflare config ASAP.
OK It should bypass CloudFlare now Smile
shovenose Wrote:OK It should bypass CloudFlare now Smile

Thanks, shovenose. The problem still persists on my end, but it may just take some time to propagate. I'll keep an eye on it...
I just thought of something. Does our API rely on the server ip at all? Because the ip of the server is obviously different since we are not using pair networks anymore.
Maybe its trying to go to the wrong server?
nope, this is exactly what its loading.
Everything under api path should be reachable.

http://get-simple.info/api/start/v3.php?v=3.2
I have my site hosted by them, and I must say that I was quite pleased in the past. In recent months, however, the response time continues to increase, as well as the downtime. At any moment my site disappears, most likely by an overloaded data base server. I contacted the company's Support Team and the only answer I get is that they are working on it. However, I see no improvement, it's only worsening. I am considering a switch to another host, but I need a real good one who can help me make the change to their servers. Anyone there who can recommend a helpful provider? On the packages: You get a lot for little money. It is very comprehensive. However, I don't need all that extra stuff, just want my site to be visible. For me Blue Host is no longer recommended!