Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simple Input Tabs
Thanks for that info, Mvlcek. Smile I had figured the use of the "&" sign ment it also removed the post data.

Timbow, have you had any success?
PHP Code:
while (list($key$val) = each($process)) {
        foreach (
$val as $k => $v) { 

That is a horrible loop
And yes it wipes post and rewrites new values onto it.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Can you help me in getting this plugin to wotk with the i18n translations. I already tried all hints in this forum and enabled the i18n compatibility mode in config.

The result I get is:

This is in case I use standard i18n change of languge (?setlang)

If I navigate directly to the translated page (page_xx.html) it shows correctly.

Thanks!
(2013-03-14, 18:03:49)jezok Wrote: Can you help me in getting this plugin to wotk with the i18n translations. I already tried all hints in this forum and enabled the i18n compatibility mode in config.

The result I get is:

If I navigate directly to the translated page (page_xx.html) it shows correctly.

Thanks!

Yep I can help (or try). Smile

Which versions of Getsimple and i18n are you using? I'll see if I can figure it out.
(2013-03-14, 21:44:08)jason.dixon.email Wrote:
(2013-03-14, 18:03:49)jezok Wrote: Can you help me in getting this plugin to wotk with the i18n translations. I already tried all hints in this forum and enabled the i18n compatibility mode in config.

The result I get is:

Thanks!

Yep I can help (or try). Smile

Which versions of Getsimple and i18n are you using? I'll see if I can figure it out.

I am using the latest 3.0.5 version.
(2013-03-14, 22:02:04)jezok Wrote: I am using the latest 3.0.5 version.

Can I give you something to try with your test setup to see if it works?

in the file "simple_input_tabs.php" around line 301 you've got this text:

PHP Code:
        global $url;

$style 'style="cursor: help; text-align: center;"';
        if(isset(
$hidden)){$blurb .= ' This tab is hidden.';}//                Is tab hidden?

$link_begin '<element '.$style.'onClick="window.opener.location.reload(true);window.opener.location.href=\''.get_site_url(false).'/admin/edit.php?id=';
        echo 
$link_begin.$page.'&tab-view='.str_replace(' ''+'$tab);
        echo 
'\';window.close();"><h2>'.$request.'</h2><p>'.$blurb.'</p></element>';
    }
    else if(
$page == $url && $tab == SIT_text('DEFAULT_TAB')){//                If main tab, output main.

get_page_content();
    }
    else{
//                                            Output content!

if($SIT_CONFIG['content-top']){exec_action('content-top');}

$info SIT_hunt_page_data($page$tab);
        if(
$plugins){$info exec_filter('content'$info);}else{Toolkit_token();} 

etc etc.

If you delete the following lines and try it out do you have any success?

PHP Code:
    else if($page == $url && $tab == SIT_text('DEFAULT_TAB')){//                If main tab, output main.

get_page_content();
    } 
[quote='jason.dixon.email' pid='34277' dateline='1363269484']
Thanks for your support!

I deleted the lines with no success. The behaviour changed.
Only the navigation and the page name were translated by i18n but none of the content tabs nor the main page got translated - it stayed in the default languge.
No problem. Been busy this weekend. Work on it again tomorrow.
Righto. Can you give this file a try, jezok? Hopefully the link will work.
Let me know if it helps? Smile

http://temp-share.com/show/f3Ygutcrn
It seems like the plugin is now dependent on I18n plugin. Installed Input simple tabs on a fresh GS 3.1

I have I18n plugin installed, and when I dissable i18n base

When saving the page I get the following error:
in : http://casagrande.inro.ro/admin/changedata.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function return_i18n_available_languages() in /home/inro/domains/casagrande.inro.ro/public_html/plugins/simple_input_tabs.php on line 217

The site only uses i18n for navigation, it is not multilanguage, and the user does not want i18n_base.php , so I have to dissable i18n_base.php plugin.

Allso If i disable the Simple Tabs Plugin and i18n after I have enterd contend some nasty errors:
Fatal error: strtotime() [<a href='function.strtotime'>function.strtotime</a>]: Timezone database is corrupt - this should *never* happen! in /home/inro/domains/casagrande.inro.ro/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php on line 319

Otherwise this plugin is awesome, it is an excelent way to evoid creating 100 components for diferent small sections of the page. Keep up the goo work!

Hmm righto thats a pain. :o

I'm on it.
Sorry for not replying sooner. I've had the wind knocked out of my sails with a nasty stomach bug. Ugh...

Anyway would you be able to give this a try in your setup and let me know if it sorts things?

On line 188:

PHP Code:
    if(array_key_exists($check$live_plugins)&&$live_plugins[$check]){ return true; } 

Add in =="true"

PHP Code:
    if(array_key_exists($check$live_plugins)&&$live_plugins[$check]=="true"){ return true; } 

Seems I mistook the plugin list for true/false boolean, when in fact it is "true" / "false" text. Confusing!
(2013-04-02, 13:34:55)jason.dixon.email Wrote: Sorry for not replying sooner. I've had the wind knocked out of my sails with a nasty stomach bug. Ugh...

Anyway would you be able to give this a try in your setup and let me know if it sorts things?

On line 188:

PHP Code:
    if(array_key_exists($check$live_plugins)&&$live_plugins[$check]){ return true; } 

Add in =="true"

PHP Code:
    if(array_key_exists($check$live_plugins)&&$live_plugins[$check]=="true"){ return true; } 

Seems I mistook the plugin list for true/false boolean, when in fact it is "true" / "false" text. Confusing!

Hi, I will test this later on this afternoon and will come back with feedback.
Realy there is no need excuses, this is open source comunity, and everyones time is limited.
Yes it is, there are a few things like that , but it is almost too late to fix it now.
I didn't quite understand what that means ...
(2013-04-03, 02:06:47)tazmandev Wrote: I didn't quite understand what that means ...

I'm guessing he's referring to the "true" "false" naming being a bit weird and too late to change (in Get Simple CMS's existing code).

Maybe something to eventually phase out, but by no means a priority.
Yeah sorry, the string booleans, I didn't notice that was quoted in your post.

"Seems I mistook the plugin list for true/false boolean, when in fact it is "true" / "false" text. Confusing!"
Have you been able to test that change, Tazmandev? Smile
(2013-04-05, 18:40:29)jason.dixon.email Wrote: Have you been able to test that change, Tazmandev? Smile

Sory, I haven't been able to test that change because that installation was irreversibly damaged, the file database was corupted and I have to install it again. I will reinstall that instance and testthe plugin with the modification.

Here is the link: http://casagrande.inro.ro/

That error Too many open files in ... apeard after messing with activation and desactivation of the plugins.
Oh nasty. Thanks for showing me that, I hope small_plugin_toolkit isn't causing it. That should never happen. :o

I don't suppose you'd have any steps to reproduce it or a list of plugins you're using?
Since I've activatet this Plugin and want to use it, I get every time I save a page some new unwantet text in every Tabfield.
Its an paragraph, the signs nt before the correct content then the correct content wrapped in a paragraph and a new paragraph with the signt t.
On Pages, where I only use one tab with content, every tab shows all the content of the standardtab, and if I delete that wrong content in one of the tabs where it not shold be, all of the content is killed.
In the moment I cant use this amazing plugin.
I use it on a windows-machine in a local apache-install, GS 3.2.1 and simple input tabs in V. 2.3c
Some suggestions, how correct that without new build all the content?
I'm a little confused, sorry. Can I reiterate what you're asking to see if I understand?

When you activate the plugin you get unwanted text under each Tab. An empty paragraph before your content and another one after.
If you have only one Tab used you see content from elsewhere in the site(?) on that page?

Is that right?

You wouldn't be able to upload a temporary example of the issue somewhere would you? Smile
ok, I think, I would use it in a manner, as it is not tought for, and therefor I´d deactivatet.
It`s a pitty, that I do not understand, this nice extension to use so as I want, but the alternative is custom fields, I hope, that these will work...

If I´ve some sparetime, I´ll try to reproduce the failure, and if it occurse, then I´ll be back there with some screenshots or some similar....
Thanks a lot for your work.
Yeah definitely keep me in the loop. Smile

Custom fields plugin is great, though what is it you're wanting the plugin to do?
Perhaps I can help with letting you know if it is within the scope of the plugin?

Good luck!
Hi!

There seems to problem if I try to include SIT to template-files.
for example, my template.php says:

PHP Code:
require('tplfile.php'): 

And my tplfile.php says:
PHP Code:
insert_page_content();
insert_page_content('someArea'); 

Any info about this...?