Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCFinder Plugin for GetSimple 3.x
This is the support topic for my plugin KCFinder for GetSimple.

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/kcf...nager/524/

This plugin provides a new File manager which allows you

o - detach the File Manager to have it at your disposal all the time
o - created/delete folders
o - rename files
o - upload multiple files at once

I've been unable to get it working properly integrated into the CKEditor for this version.

This plugin is based on KCFinder (http://kcfinder.sunhater.com/)
It has a couple of small modifications to get it to work with GS.
My Github Repos: Github
Thanks Mike.

I found an error: the open in window link doesn't work. There's a typo in kcfinder.php line 41: javascrip (no t)
@carlos, thanks, just updated to 2.1 to fix this...
Great addition, much easier to manage files.
Would it be possible for this plugin to hide the link for the other file manager?
There seems to be many non necessary folders/files (drupal.php, doc, etc.), is it safe to remove these?

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

I'll tidy it up for the next release, but I want to make it easy to update to later revisions of KCFinder and not create too much work for me.

It has a lot of unnecessary icons/images too which i'll remove as they are taking up most of the space of the plugin.
Your plugin does not create thumbnails
no its not meant to , its a file manager.
Add to to-do list, switching languages doesn't change KCFinder lang.

Tried to manually change it by editing the config file, but it wouldn't either.

Edit: also, if possible, hide file types (ie. .htaccess, etc.) so users dont delete these.

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

I've updated to version 2.2 which should now switch languages.

If you language does not exists in the /plugins/kcfinder/lang folder it will default to english.
Thanks for the update.

how can I edit default path? because it's pointing me to plugins/ckfinder/uploads

+ where can I edit language for GS admin buttons ? (KCFinder File Manager, Open In Window)

thanks Smile
I had a small problem with users uploading files with foreign characters (á,í,ñ, etc.) in the name, which would cause problems using these files.

To fix this, I changed the following in "plugins/kcfinder/core/browser.php"...

Line 267 from:
Code:
'name' => $name,

to:
Code:
//'name' => $name,
$SpecialChars = array("á", "é", "í", "ó", "ú", "Á", "É", "Í", "Ó", "Ú", "ñ", "Ñ", " "),
$ReplacementChars = array("a", "e", "i", "o", "u", "A", "E", "I", "O", "U", "n", "N", "_"),
'name' => str_replace($SpecialChars, $ReplacementChars, $name),

Alternatively, you could use the following to preplace all foreign characters with an "_":
Code:
//'name' => $name,
'name' => preg_replace('/[^A-Za-z0-9\.]/', '_', $name), // replaces all foreign characters with underscore

Not sure where to report this, but I was trying to re-download this plug-in from the the extensions page and the zip package contains a different extension (author vcard).

oops might have done that while testing extend issues , should be sorted now...
Does anyone know how to get this to hide file types (ie. .htaccess, index.php, etc.) so that users dont delete these?

Question 
(2015-04-28, 20:31:38)islander Wrote: Does anyone know how to get this to hide file types (ie. .htaccess, index.php, etc.) so that users dont delete these?

Also interested in this question.
I know that a lot of time has passed, but I hope it is still relevant.
I found a modified version of the KCFinder plugin (the old version 1.2, it seems, was in some kind of assembly).
In this version, the .htaccess file is not displayed.
I tried to figure out and transfer part of the code to the new version, but it didn’t work out - I don’t really understand php.
Perhaps you can find the part of the code responsible for displaying and filtering files and share information here. Archive uploaded here: https://dropmefiles.com/JKDA0
It is also very interesting how you can add the ability to create image thumbnails on the principle of a standard getsimple loader.
I am sorry for my English.
(2019-10-19, 21:09:00)Sergey12 Wrote: I know that a lot of time has passed, but I hope it is still relevant.

Yes, so much time has passed, that I dont remember if I found a solution or not Big Grin 
But I have since moved on and am no longer using KCFinder.
You may want to take a look at Responsive FileManager which, for me, is a more elegant solution.