Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Date order ...
I have my web page with the GetSimple's system, but I need all posts in a special order.

If for any reason need modify some post, maybe for error or change of template, the plugin "I18N Search" show first the post modified, and no respect my order, the original order.

Like a news of July at the position and with October data!

I tried with "order:created" , but it's not my solution.

I need the original order, no matter if I change the information. Somebody help me. Thanks!

Sorry for my english, I used translator for help.
I speak spanish, sorry for my english. I'm learning english with GetSimple too... LOL!

If you're using I18N Custom fields or I18N Special pages, your pages have a creDate field so you can sort by the stored creation date in your search.

If not, another way is installing the pubDate Fix plugin that makes GetSimple pages' date field fixed and editable: http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/pub...-date/318/
(2012-11-02, 05:30:22)Carlos Wrote: If you're using I18N Custom fields or I18N Special pages, your pages have a creDate field so you can sort by the stored creation date in your search.

If not, another way is installing the pubDate Fix plugin that makes GetSimple pages' date field fixed and editable: http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/pub...-date/318/

Amazing!!

Just now I modified the xml file directly (data/pages/) and work... But this plugin is more than perfect!!!

I searched in the forum something like "change data" or "change dates" but I did not find, I guess you haven't this tags ... Thanks!!!

(Google Translator)

I speak spanish, sorry for my english. I'm learning english with GetSimple too... LOL!

Well perfect... :-) Doesnt check invalid date/time, no errors (just reset to current time), lacks a date/time picker...
It's a bit rudimentary, but does the trick. Glad it's useful to you.
You can add a datepicker in like 5 seconds. I think we include jqueryui in core, it might not have that component though.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Thanks, I had bookmarked a couple jquery pickers for date and time to do it someday (but no hurry)

[edit] No hurry because I don't need that right now and no one asked for it.