Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I18N <> p01-contact: Problem with interchange of GS´s Default-language
Hi,

my config:
  • I using the latest GS, I18N, p01-contact and
  • for permalink-structure I use in GS %nondefaultlanguage%/%parent%/%slug%.html
  • for switching language, I use <a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(return_i18n_setlang_url('en')); ?>">english</a>
  • the p01-contact language-files are present
  • in p01-contact, a default language is not given (because it should be the GS-one)

two problems I have:
1. if I switch the language (between default=de, en, fr), the language of the formular labels doesn´t change.
Quest.: How I get an GS-variable generally into a plugin (like p01-contact).:
In the file p01-contact.php and there in public function lang($key), the
$this->default_lang stays always 'en'.
- for a belatedly insert of the language into the plugin. Is there any GS-practice?

2. with a non-default-language-browser, f.e. an english-one, I can´t switch on the default=de,
just between en and fr. I just reach one de-default-page, if I insert into the URL a /de/.
Quest.: doesn´t work I18N with the "nondefaultlanguage"-permalink-structure?
How its possible, to keep / remind the default-language?.

regards, Bell.
I would like to know how to switch p01-contact language with switching the webpage language, too.
However, I think it's not possible in some easy way. Maybe I'll have to make a two language lang file. I would have there for example "Subject/Sache" if it were en/de.
Any better proposals, please? Thank you.
Tomáš Janeček - Multilingual personal website powered by GetSimple
» The little I did for GetSimple
my page is running untill now single-language (multi-language as preparation - but the client doesn´t make a point of it). At that time (on 3.1.2), I didn´t found out easy ways and let the site run like this ...
But I just notice, that when I'm logged-in, in the backend, the p01-contact-frontend-labels switch to german, if logged-out, the frontend-labels switch back to english again ... ?
best, B.
(2013-04-05, 20:57:21)Belletage Wrote: my page is running untill now single-language (multi-language as preparation - but the client doesn´t make a point of it). At that time (on 3.1.2), I didn´t found out easy ways and let the site run like this ...
But I just notice, that when I'm logged-in, in the backend, the p01-contact-frontend-labels switch to german, if logged-out, the frontend-labels switch back to english again ... ?
best, B.
What the... hell? Look at here:
Code:
http://yourwebpageaddress/admin/load.php?id=p01-contact_gs

You can set the language of the form there.

I have a web in Czech and English, GetSimple admin panel in Czech and also the p01-contact in Czech. Then everything is Czech.

But even when I change the webpage language to English, that is the problem. I want the p01-contact in English when I switch webpage language to English Smile
Tomáš Janeček - Multilingual personal website powered by GetSimple
» The little I did for GetSimple
(2013-04-05, 21:27:18)TeeJay Wrote: [quote='Belletage' pid='35111' dateline='1365159441'] ...
But I just notice, that when I'm logged-in, in the backend, the p01-contact-frontend-labels switch to german, if logged-out, the frontend-labels switch back to english again ...
What the... hell? Look at here:
Code:
http://yourwebpageaddress/admin/load.php?id=p01-contact_gs
Quote:You can set the language of the form there.
sorry- yes - I forgot to change it from my multilaguage-experiment ...

Quote:
I have a web in Czech and English, GetSimple admin panel in Czech and also the p01-contact in Czech. Then everything is Czech.

But even when I change the webpage language to English, that is the problem. I want the p01-contact in English when I switch webpage language to English Smile
same to me still, I can´t help you
best, B.