Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
light box
For reasons I don't understand... the light box has stopped working. Everything was working fine I think, until I changed the menu name. So now when I click on my gallery button, it takes me to the gallery, but when I click on a picture, The image is re-sized, but on a new page. It should bring up the light box instead of the new page. And on this new page, at the top of each image there are what looks like light box controls (5 buttons on the right, next and previous arrows on the left. I image this is common because it happened so easily.

Should I just delete all the gallery pictures and start over? That's pretty much what I had in mind before posting this.. I would appreciate any help on this (smile)

thanks.

edit: I forgot, using the latest version of GS.
Hm...
I will try to figure this out when I get home, if nobody else has. Could you PM me a link to your site or post it?
thanks
You definetly have a js issue.
You are probably missing a file , I would be glad to look at it if you pm me thenurl.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
I sent you the URL in a pm.... thanks
looks like you got it working.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Well... not really, I have to keep clearing the thumbnail cache to get it to work again... going to try and talk to the author and see what he/she thinks.