Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GSgallery (Simple Image Gallery) - Images Don't Appear
I have GetSimple version 3.1.2. that I'm making a small website with for school and I'm trying to use "GSgallery (Simple Image Gallery)" by Square It Solutions to display a gallery of images. I'd like my gallery to have captions and descriptions. I haven't figured out if there's a way to have descriptions. I've read a bit in the forum where people have had trouble with this Plug-In and it seemed like permissions and the version of PHP that is running were two issues that people asked about. I'm using FatCow as my web host and I have PHP version 5.3.13. So my website isn't locally run, but it's on a server. The folder the images are in is 774 I believe. I'll clarify that in further detail. My images only display when I'm logged in. Any ideas as to why that is the case?
Ick, FatCow Wink

You could use Nivo Slider simply, that way you do not need to use a plugin.
use I18Ngallery plugin, the simplegallery is outdated ;=)
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
(2012-11-08, 17:45:15)Connie Wrote: use I18Ngallery plugin, the simplegallery is outdated ;=)

Thanks, 18N Gallery works great. I don't know what I was thinking trying to make Simple Gallery work! Wink
With I18Ngallery plugin I can't see the slide, It doesn't works.
(2012-11-23, 03:10:12)biterus Wrote: With I18Ngallery plugin I can't see the slide, It doesn't works.

Biterus,

please do not jump on an older post, but open a new one in cases like that.

The info "It does not work" gives nobody a chance to help. Because what do you mean with "it doesn't work":

- the images are not displayed
- the slides are not moving
- the images are wrong
- no candies for free or what?

Which galery did you choose?
What is the URL of that website?

I have at least 30 galeries installed and they all work. So give detailled info please.
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18