Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/thumbs/ instead of /uploads/ for Mobile version?
Hi! I have a question...

I need than "mobile.myweb.com" show the thumbnails instead of normal images for mobile template.

I have myweb.com for Pc and mobile.myweb.com for Mobile browser, all work's fine!! Except the images size.

Is it possible replace automatically "uploads/image.jpg" for "thumbs/thumbnail.image.jpg" whit some php code or javascript function in the template or something?
I speak spanish, sorry for my english. I'm learning english with GetSimple too... LOL!

One of the main problems when using images that are based on pixels is how you call them inside a page. Try using percentages instead of a pixel-based system.

Instead of two separate web setups you might think in terms of a more responsive web design, ... one that utilizes a flexible design template, and multiple CSS stylesheets.

Try Googling "Responsive Web Design" and see what you can find that will help you out.
(2012-12-01, 03:14:44)eatons Wrote: Try using percentages instead of a pixel-based system.

I used:

#content img {
width: 100%;
max-width: [NUMBER]px;
}

That is the only solution, I think.
I speak spanish, sorry for my english. I'm learning english with GetSimple too... LOL!