Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You all don't like the IE? Right?!
Wink 
Dodgy

What the perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect engine!

I'm feel so happy to found GetsimpleCMS!!!!!!!!!!!

but, why it's not work good at IEs?????

I'm using IE9,But the file uploader and the folder creation dose not work well, ajax get lazy, i must press the "F5" button to fresh the changed pages. Huh

I'm finding a way to fix them, ... ...Undecided

I hope we will get some official fix at the next version!

I am just say hi, and i love this place !!
Ive never experienced a problem with IE9 and get simple, it may be an issue in your browser security settings if scripting isn't executing properly. Its file handling is pretty standard across browsers unless its just an overly outdated browser
Let us know what you find, ill do some testing but we never had a complaint about that specific issues.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
I have been able to replicate the issue in IE10 on Windows 8, using the latest version, installed on demo.get-simple.info
[/color]
(2012-12-09, 03:01:39)bhwebco Wrote: I’ve never experienced a problem with IE9 and get simple, it may be an issue in your browser security settings if scripting isn't executing properly. Its file handling is pretty standard across browsers unless it’s just an overly outdated browser

Ehm...

You know, when I post this that means I have tried everything already.

Here are some bugs:

1. When you upload your files with the SWF uploader, the ajax never updates the main file list table, as I know, that's cause of the "page buffer"? When the Ajax reloads the new page's contents, Ajax just reloads the buffered page. There no "reload", just "reshow", until you refresh the page all by your self (F5)! I have found this in the demo site. And, IE settings? ... ... I have tested with default options(reseted). -- I fixed it with turn off the SWF uploader, and i think there are many people using the safari. Big Grin

2. This is a 'bit' one, there is a code that which is to update the counter of the files, the code is "count++", I’ve no idea why it's not working, but I fixed it to "count+1"... heehaw

3. the thumbnail jobs, When you create a thumbnails, and view that in the fancybox, then, you recreate a new one, the fancybox still show you the old img of the thumbnails, As I know, it's still cause of the Ajax’s buffered page. I fixed it by add a random numbers to the image src like "src=xxxxxxx.jpg?".rand(), wow, it's working. I don't know if it is safety.

And several mores let me post it lately.

And i must say, The Getsimple working perfect with the Not IEs. lol...
Could just be ie is damn retarded.
Sounds like cache issues, I'll see what's going on with the cache headers and see if there are any js errors
uploadfiy - upload image

SCRIPT5009: 'attachFilterChangeEvent' is undefined
upload.php, line 107 character 6

page does not refesh properly to show new files.

Seems to be a scope issue when ajax reloads some parts.
Ill try to see whats going on and why its acts different in IE.
(2012-12-10, 02:20:25)shawn_a Wrote: uploadfiy - upload image

SCRIPT5009: 'attachFilterChangeEvent' is undefined
upload.php, line 107 character 6

page does not refesh properly to show new files.

Seems to be a scope issue when ajax reloads some parts.
Ill try to see whats going on and why its acts different in IE.

Yes,the IE fucking kidding me , why that's a undefined function, what da stupid IE is. hehe

and the counter++ ---> why it's not working ,lol

IE... ...
This and more issues with upload.php are fixed in SVN
https://github.com/GetSimpleCMS/GetSimpleCMS/issues/440

Thanks for the report.
Post anymore you find.
This should be fixed in 3.2.0
Feel free to beta test it and let us know.
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread.php?tid=3994