Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with multi user plugin
I installed the latest version of Get Simple (3.1.2) and then a variety of plug-ins including the Multi User.
All plugins are now visible except the multi user (version 1.8.2) I installed under plugins directory the file user-managment.php and the folder user-managment which includes the file user-managment.php and the folder user-managment which includes the file ckeditor.php and the folder lang with english and italian as the only language.
The net result is that the multi user plugin is no where to be found under plugins, or any other directory and I cannot figure out how to activate it and bring it to life.
I visited the forum page (http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread.php?tid=1549) related to multiuser plugin but I am even more confused. I have no idea where to insert the code sniplets.

The strange thing is that I have one more Get Simple installed in my server, it is version 3.0 and has the multi user version version 1.4 installed and working fine and as far as I remember I did not do any changes or additions in any code.

Your help will be greatly appreciated

Costas Lazarou
from Toronto Canada
very strange, perhaps there is a fatal error, turn on debug mode and see if you get any errors.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-01-19, 22:48:28)costas100 Wrote: ...I installed under plugins directory the file user-managment.php and the folder user-managment which includes the file user-managment.php and the folder user-managment which includes the file ckeditor.php and the folder lang with english and italian as the only language.
Costas Lazarou
from Toronto Canada

You probably just mistyped; but, if you really did what your post literally says, your directory structure is

.........plugins[user-management[user-management...]],

which is one too many user-management directories.

...lee