Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No WYSIWYG editor
Sad 
Hi all,

Since i changed the name of my PHP template files (footer.inc.php --> inc.footer.php, fullPage --> pageFull.php, etc.), I can't see any more my wysiwig editor in "pages" section. As if I had disabled it (which was not the case), pages are in pure HTML code and there are no format buttons. I really don't understand the causal link but here it is...

I've read http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread.php?tid=2430 but it didn't help . I mean : i deletd the .htaccess file in CKeditor folder but nothing happened. The debug mode says everything is fine except /data/other/blog_rss.xml XML Invalid - Erreur!

Do you have any idea please ?

Thanks a lot !

filmpl

PS : important finding ! The GS site i'm developping is located in a /dev folder of another (old) GS website. I've connected into the admin panel of the old GS site and the same bug appears !

PS : I've tried to modify another site, hosted by the same company (but with a different account). Same bug again.
Sounds like a javascript error being generated somewhere.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-01-20, 02:16:37)shawn_a Wrote: Sounds like a javascript error being generated somewhere.

Could it be a javascript error caused by my server host ?