Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i18n Gallery AJAX issue
I recently installed the i18n Photo gallery and enabled sitewide cookies on my site, www.rafihecht.com. The header and footer include functions are there as well.

I have a gallery in my testimonials page. When I click on an image I don't get the Lightbox effect, rather it opens an image in a new tab. What am I missing?

Never mind, it's my theme.
(2013-01-29, 07:32:05)rhecht Wrote: I recently installed the i18n Photo gallery and enabled sitewide cookies on my site, www.rafihecht.com. The header and footer include functions are there as well.

I have a gallery in my testimonials page. When I click on an image I don't get the Lightbox effect, rather it opens an image in a new tab. What am I missing?

You are including jquery twice (contact form and gallery).
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
Right, there needs to be a way to add a condition where if the jquery code is mentioned, don't insert it again. Alternatively, jquery should be part of the get-simple framework so that plugins don't need to manually add it which will break other plugins.

(2013-01-29, 08:26:05)mvlcek Wrote:
(2013-01-29, 07:32:05)rhecht Wrote: I recently installed the i18n Photo gallery and enabled sitewide cookies on my site, www.rafihecht.com. The header and footer include functions are there as well.

You are including jquery twice (contact form and gallery).