Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i18n plugin - TOC does not refresh labels
Hi,

I'm using the i18n plugin to display a table of contents on my site. But when I change a page's title or custom url (slug), the new name does not display in the toc. It links to the correct page, but the text of the hyperlink does not show the new name.

My code is set to display a site map with all pages:
<?php get_i18n_navigation('index',0,99,I18N_SHOW_PAGES); ?>

To see what I'm referring to, go to this site:
http://gis.tpcmaps.org/apps/production/pimaHelp/

Hover over the "Create a Buffer" link in the toc. The hyperlink text should show "Select Parcels" instead of "Create a Buffer".

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Thanks,
Joan
(2013-02-06, 07:49:03)steinj14 Wrote: I'm using the i18n plugin to display a table of contents on my site. But when I change a page's title or custom url (slug), the new name does not display in the toc. It links to the correct page, but the text of the hyperlink does not show the new name.

My code is set to display a site map with all pages:
<?php get_i18n_navigation('index',0,99,I18N_SHOW_PAGES); ?>

This happens if you change the title, but not the menu text (in page options). As you can see in your example, the title attribute displays the titel correctly (you see it when you hover over the link).

So either change your menu texts, too, or use I18N_FILTER_NONE | I18N_OUTPUT_TITLE instead of I18N_SHOW_PAGES.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
Naturally it was that simple Smile Sorry for the basic question, am just getting started with Get Simple.

Since I did not have the "Add this page to the menu" checked, I did not see the "Menu Text" option. Now I understand how it works.

Thanks so much for the reply.