Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Upgrade from 3.1.2 to 3.2.0
FYI: Found the problem with the strange tags after update CMS core. While using blog 1.2.2, changing the language back from NL to US is fixing this. Even with equal entries.
Sounds like there is a problem with loading that plugins language file.
Maybe permissions or corrupt. Assuming you have a language file installed for nl for that plugin.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
My first thought also and yes I have a dutch language file installed. Playing around with these files and copying the entire contents from US to NL still gives those strange tags (when selecting NL again with US content). Very strange behavior. Installing gs-blog v1.5 over it was also not successful but that's a different thread. Thanks anyway.
I was thinking, those tags appear because the variable does not exist in the array of the corresponding language file.

It seems like a good idea to use en_US as a default language fall back. In other words, when selected nl_NL, that instead of the word '{i18N base/SAVE}' ('SAVE' => "Opslaan" does not exist in the array) the default word 'Save' (from US) is printed (see example below). Not only plugins, even admin.

Code:
nl_NL.php
<?php
$i18n = array(
    'CANCEL'    => "Annuleren",
    'DELETE'    => "Verwijderen"
); ?>

en_US.php
<?php
$i18n = array(
    'CANCEL'    => "Cancel",
    'DELETE'    => "Delete",
  'SAVE'    => "Save"  
); ?>
Plugins can control merges on their own. This discussion is now outside of the score of this thread please continue elsewhere
found a annoying bug when upgrading to 3.2.0

Quote:Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Baron%20Bruce) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Baron%20Bruce) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

now it seems that directories that I created thru the backend (FTP) like "Baron Bruce" are being rewritten to "baron-bruce" when you create those directories from the front. Now I find myself wondering?

1. Do I have to "respect" the urlfriendly "baron-bruce" naming when uploading content with FTP

2. Is there a way to keep "Baron Bruce" etc. map naming without giving me this annoying error?

When reverting back to 3.1.2 the warning message is gone.

Please help.
More details please. Where do you get these errors?
(2013-04-01, 09:00:38)shawn_a Wrote: More details please. Where do you get these errors?

sorry for the uglyness but here comes the whole thing:

http://www.computerhelper.nl/queenstone/...th=honden/
Quote:Uploaded Files / Show All

/ uploads / honden / Create Folder

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Baron%20Bruce) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Baron%20Bruce) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Beautiful%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Beautiful%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Blanche%20Fleur) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Blanche%20Fleur) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Captain%20Clark) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Captain%20Clark) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Charming%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Charming%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Dutch%20Pavlov) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Dutch%20Pavlov) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Elegant%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Elegant%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Favourite%20Fellow) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Favourite%20Fellow) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Gentle%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Gentle%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Golden%20Glen) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Golden%20Glen) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Handsome%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Handsome%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Happy%20Barry) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Happy%20Barry) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/IAm%20What%20IAm) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/IAm%20What%20IAm) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Irish%20Gentleman) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Irish%20Gentleman) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Irish%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Irish%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Jee%20Jee%20Man) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Jee%20Jee%20Man) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Jukky%20Jumper) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Jukky%20Jumper) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Keep%20My%20Special%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Keep%20My%20Special%20Lady) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/King%20Kane) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/King%20Kane) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lady%20Flannagan) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lady%20Flannagan) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lady%20Nightingale) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lady%20Nightingale) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lady%20Oilily) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lady%20Oilily) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lazy%20Elwood) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lazy%20Elwood) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lightning%20Flash) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Lightning%20Flash) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Mister%20Perfect) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Mister%20Perfect) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Prima%20Donna) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Prima%20Donna) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Quest%20Sera) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Quest%20Sera) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Razzle%20Dazzle) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Razzle%20Dazzle) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Revival%20Madrigal) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Revival%20Madrigal) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Robin%20Hood) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Robin%20Hood) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Simply%20The%20Best) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Simply%20The%20Best) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/The%20Only%20Orlando) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/The%20Only%20Orlando) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/This%20is%20it) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/This%20is%20it) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Uptown%20Girl) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Uptown%20Girl) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Viva%20Romantica) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Viva%20Romantica) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Woman%20in%20red) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 891

Warning: opendir(../data/uploads/honden/Woman%20in%20red) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/compute1/public_html/queenstone/admin/inc/basic.php on line 913
FILE NAME SIZE DATE
ardbraccan-noble-spirit-at-trawricka 1 items Mar 31, 2013
Ashwin 5 items Mar 31, 2013
Baron%20Bruce 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Beautiful%20Lady 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Blanche%20Fleur 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Captain%20Clark 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Carrera 1 items Mar 31, 2013
Charming%20Lady 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Dutch%20Pavlov 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Elegant%20Lady 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Favourite%20Fellow 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Gentle%20Lady 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Golden%20Glen 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Handsome%20Lady 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Happy%20Barry 0 items Mar 31, 2013
IAm%20What%20IAm 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Irish%20Gentleman 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Irish%20Lady 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Jee%20Jee%20Man 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Jukky%20Jumper 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Keep%20My%20Special%20Lady 0 items Mar 31, 2013
King%20Kane 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Lady%20Flannagan 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Lady%20Nightingale 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Lady%20Oilily 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Lazy%20Elwood 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Lightning%20Flash 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Mister%20Perfect 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Omer 3 items Mar 31, 2013
Prima%20Donna 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Quest%20Sera 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Razzle%20Dazzle 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Revival%20Madrigal 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Robin%20Hood 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Simply%20The%20Best 0 items Mar 31, 2013
The%20Only%20Orlando 0 items Mar 31, 2013
This%20is%20it 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Uptown%20Girl 0 items Mar 31, 2013
Vagabond 0 items Mar 31, 2013
vicarys-jarlaith 1 items Mar 31, 2013
Viva%20Romantica 0 items Mar 31, 2013
wild-wild-west 1 items Mar 31, 2013
Woman%20in%20red 0 items Mar 31, 2013
43 total files & folders

the folders show 0 items in them but they are not empty. they got pictures in them:

http://www.computerhelper.nl/queenstone/...bin%20Hood
Quote:/ uploads / honden / Robin Hood / Create Folder
FILE NAME SIZE DATE
ierse setter queenstone robin hood.jpg 47 KB Mar 31, 2013
image003.jpg 19 KB Mar 31, 2013
image007.jpg 18 KB Mar 31, 2013
robinhood.jpeg

I wish I could provide screenshots but the list is too long..would make for a long ass screenshot.
I just need to know where you get these errors, I am assuming on the uploads page ?

I will look into this, I think I know what I might have done.
This was broken in 3.1.2 also.
any insight on this bug yet?

1. Do I have to "respect" the urlfriendly "baron-bruce" naming when uploading content with FTP?

2. Is there a way to keep "Baron Bruce" etc. map naming without giving me this annoying error?

also, this was NOT broken in 3.1.2. I tried to compare the basic.php from both versions hoping somehow to find the bit of code in 3.2.0 that has been added so I could manually delete this new urlfriendly mapcreation stuff, with no succes.

still hoping for a fix while reverting back to 3.1.2
I see no difference aside from the fact hat you have errors enabled now. Turn them off, problem solved.
The actual bug has always existed.
(2013-03-16, 03:08:11)shawn_a Wrote: One thing of note is if you are using a custom admin folder youll have to do the renaming.

I've upgraded from 3.1.2 to 3.2.1. I use a custom named admin directory which used to work ok, but I get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function exec_action() in /home/*******/index.php on line 37
for both front end and back end. I've made the correct entry into gsconfig.php. If I rename admin directory to admin it works ok.

Can somebody test this on their own install for me and confirm if renaming admin directory works with latest stable version.

Thanks
I am going to guess this is coming from a plugin or you named it wrong as it works fine for me and has been tested.
(2013-05-06, 00:20:54)shawn_a Wrote: I am going to guess this is coming from a plugin or you named it wrong as it works fine for me and has been tested.

Thanks shawn_a - found it now, a school boy error forgetting to remove the # before the #define('GSADMIN', 'admin'); in gsconfig.php.

0/10 must try harder.