Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News with special pages
Hi,

I have created over special news pages and I want them to find and display specific fields. I would like to see in the search all the news where it shows the name, date, image (thumbnail), part of the text and read it. Show it by time and a limited number of results.
(2013-03-04, 07:13:50)Superbobo Wrote: I have created over special news pages and I want them to find and display specific fields.

Assuming you are using I18N Search, you just need to select how to index the fields in "Edit Special Page Type", "Fields" tab, column "Index". If you change this when you already have pages of this type, edit/save any page to trigger I18N Search reindexing.

(2013-03-04, 07:13:50)Superbobo Wrote: I would like to see in the search all the news where it shows the name, date, image (thumbnail), part of the text and read it.

That's what the "search" tab is for. Just copy the example code into the edit field and modify it using get_special_field(...) calls.

(2013-03-04, 07:13:50)Superbobo Wrote: Show it by time and a limited number of results.

See here for I18N Search parameters to specify sorting and number of results.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
Hi,

could you expand even more, including the code? I can not so much English nor PHP, as this will grieve for a long time. I have news of fields: Label, date, image, thumbnial, text.

EDIT:
Awesome, I know. Thank you.