Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No WYSIWYG editor (problem due to hosting ?)
Yup maybe you can save the js file from browser and run it against a validator or diff it.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-03-20, 07:50:34)n00dles101 Wrote: Unless you have time and want me to use something like teamviewer or something to remote onto your client to see the problem in action... (PM me and we can organize)

To me it looks like a caching issue. Asked before but are you behind a corporate proxy ?
If so is it possible to go directly onto the web or bypass and try again?

Thnak you very much for your help. I'm not behind a corporate proxy, I'm at home (this is where I'm actually working).

shawn_a just told me (by PM) it was a conflict problem ('cause I can write into the bio editor for user profile)...

(2013-03-20, 08:17:51)shawn_a Wrote: Yup maybe you can save the js file from browser and run it against a validator or diff it.

Which js file exactly ? the admin/template/js/ckeditor/ckeditor.js ?
Here is what happened with ckeditor.js on quickdiff.com :

Code:
75        - }});n.ui.addButton('PasteFromWord',{label:n.lang.pastefromword.toolbar,command:'pastefromword'});n.on('pasteState',function(q){n.getCommand('pastefromword').setState(q.data);});n.on('paste',function(q){var r=q.data,s;if((s=r.html)&&(o||/(class=\"?Mso|style=\"[^\"]*\bmso\-|w:WordDocument)/.test(s))){var t=this.loadFilterRules(function(){if(t)n.fire('paste',r);else if(!n.config.pasteFromWordPromptCleanup||o||confirm(n.lang.pastefromword.confirmCleanup))r.html=a.cleanWord(s,n);});t&&q.cancel();}},this);},loadFilterRules:function(n){var o=a.cleanWord;if(o)n();else{var p=a.getUrl(i.pasteFromWordCleanupFile||this.path+'filter/default.js');a.scriptLoader.load(p,n,null,true);}return!o;},requires:['clipboard']});})();(function(){var m={exec:function(n){var o=e.tryThese(function(){var p=window.clipboardData.getData('Text');if(!p)throw 0;return p;});if(!o){n.openDialog('pastetext');return false;}else n.fire('paste',{text:o});return true;}};j.add('pastetext',{init:function(n){var o='pastetext',p=n.addCommand(o,m);n.ui.addButton('PasteText',{label:n.lang.pasteText.button,command:o});a.dialog.add(o,a.getUrl(this.path+'dialogs/pastetext.js'));if(n.config.forcePasteAsPlainText){n.on('beforeCommandExec',function(q){var r=q.data.commandData;if(q.data.name=='paste'&&r!='html'){n.execCommand('pastetext');q.cancel();}},null,null,0);n.on('beforePaste',function(q){q.data.mode='text';});}n.on('pasteState',function(q){n.getCommand('pastetext').setState(q.data);});},requires:['clipboard']});})();j.add('popup');e.extend(a.editor.prototype,{popup:function(m,n,o,p){n=n||'80%';o=o||'70%';if(typeof n=='string'&&n.length>1&&n.substr(n.length-1,1)=='%')n=parseInt(window.screen.width*parseInt(n,10)/100,10);if(typeof o=='string'&&o.length>1&&o.substr(o.length-1,1)=='%')o=parseInt(window.screen.height*parseInt(o,10)/100,10);if(n<640)n=640;if(o<420)o=420;var q=parseInt((window.screen.height-o)/2,10),r=parseInt((window.screen.width-n)/2,10);p=(p||'location=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,dependent=yes,minimizable=no,modal=yes,alwaysRaised=yes,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes')+',width='+n+',height='+o+',top='+q+',left='+r;var s=<!--ow.open('',null,p,tru-->if(!s)return false;try{s.moveTo(r,q);s.resizeTo(n,o);s.focus();s.location.href=m;}catch(t){s=<!--ow.open(m,null,p,tru-->}return true;}});(function(){var m={modes:{wysiwyg:1,source:1},canUndo:false,readOnly:1,exec:function(o){var p,q=o.config,r=q.baseHref?'<base href="'+q.baseHref+'"/>':'',s=b.isCustomDomain();if(q.fullPage)p=o.getData().replace(/<head>/,'$&'+r).replace(/[^>]*(?=<\/title>)/,'$& &mdash; '+o.lang.preview);
76        - else{var t='<body ',u=o.document&&o.document.getBody();if(u){if(u.getAttribute('id'))t+='id="'+u.getAttribute('id')+'" ';if(u.getAttribute('class'))t+='class="'+u.getAttribute('class')+'" ';}t+='>';p=o.config.docType+'<html dir="'+o.config.contentsLangDirection+'">'+'<head>'+r+'<title>'+o.lang.preview+'</title>'+e.buildStyleHtml(o.config.contentsCss)+'</head>'+t+o.getData()+'</body></html>';}var v=640,w=420,x=80;try{var y=window.screen;v=Math.round(y.width*0.8);w=Math.round(y.height*0.7);x=Math.round(y.width*0.1);}catch(C){}var z='';if(s){window._cke_htmlToLoad=p;z='javascript:void( (function(){document.open();document.domain="'+document.domain+'";'+'document.write( window.opener._cke_htmlToLoad );'+'document.close();'+'window.opener._cke_htmlToLoad = null;'+'})() )';}var A=<!--ow.open(z,null,'toolbar=yes,location=no,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width='+v+',height='+w+',left='+-->if(!s){var B=A.document;B.open();B.write(p);B.close();b.webkit&&setTimeout(function(){B.body.innerHTML+='';},0);}}},n='preview';j.add(n,{init:function(o){o.addCommand(n,m);o.ui.addButton('Preview',{label:o.lang.preview,command:n});}});})();j.add('print',{init:function(m){var n='print',o=m.addCommand(n,j.print);m.ui.addButton('Print',{label:m.lang.print,command:n});}});j.print={exec:function(m){if(b.opera)return;else if(b.gecko)m.window.$.print();else m.document.$.execCommand('Print');},canUndo:false,readOnly:1,modes:{wysiwyg:!b.opera}};j.add('removeformat',{requires:['selection'],init:function(m){m.addCommand('removeFormat',j.removeformat.commands.removeformat);m.ui.addButton('RemoveFormat',{label:m.lang.removeFormat,command:'removeFormat'});m._.removeFormat={filters:[]};}});j.removeformat={commands:{removeformat:{exec:function(m){var n=m._.removeFormatRegex||(m._.removeFormatRegex=new RegExp('^(?:'+m.config.removeFormatTags.replace(/,/g,'|')+')$','i')),o=m._.removeAttributes||(m._.removeAttributes=m.config.removeFormatAttributes.split(',')),p=j.removeformat.filter,q=m.getSelection().getRanges(1),r=q.createIterator(),s;while(s=r.getNextRange()){if(!s.collapsed)s.enlarge(1);var t=s.createBookmark(),u=t.startNode,v=t.endNode,w,x=function(z){var A=new d.elementPath(z),B=A.elements;for(var C=1,D;D=B[C];C++){if(D.equals(A.block)||D.equals(A.blockLimit))break;if(n.test(D.getName())&&p(m,D))z.breakParent(D);}};x(u);if(v){x(v);w=u.getNextSourceNode(true,1);while(w){if(w.equals(v))break;var y=w.getNextSourceNode(false,1);if(!(w.getName()=='img'&&w.data('cke-realelement'))&&p(m,w))if(n.test(w.getName()))w.remove(1);

Code:
    75    + }});n.ui.addButton('PasteFromWord',{label:n.lang.pastefromword.toolbar,command:'pastefromword'});n.on('pasteState',function(q){n.getCommand('pastefromword').setState(q.data);});n.on('paste',function(q){var r=q.data,s;if((s=r.html)&&(o||/(class=\"?Mso|style=\"[^\"]*\bmso\-|w:WordDocument)/.test(s))){var t=this.loadFilterRules(function(){if(t)n.fire('paste',r);else if(!n.config.pasteFromWordPromptCleanup||o||confirm(n.lang.pastefromword.confirmCleanup))r.html=a.cleanWord(s,n);});t&&q.cancel();}},this);},loadFilterRules:function(n){var o=a.cleanWord;if(o)n();else{var p=a.getUrl(i.pasteFromWordCleanupFile||this.path+'filter/default.js');a.scriptLoader.load(p,n,null,true);}return!o;},requires:['clipboard']});})();(function(){var m={exec:function(n){var o=e.tryThese(function(){var p=window.clipboardData.getData('Text');if(!p)throw 0;return p;});if(!o){n.openDialog('pastetext');return false;}else n.fire('paste',{text:o});return true;}};j.add('pastetext',{init:function(n){var o='pastetext',p=n.addCommand(o,m);n.ui.addButton('PasteText',{label:n.lang.pasteText.button,command:o});a.dialog.add(o,a.getUrl(this.path+'dialogs/pastetext.js'));if(n.config.forcePasteAsPlainText){n.on('beforeCommandExec',function(q){var r=q.data.commandData;if(q.data.name=='paste'&&r!='html'){n.execCommand('pastetext');q.cancel();}},null,null,0);n.on('beforePaste',function(q){q.data.mode='text';});}n.on('pasteState',function(q){n.getCommand('pastetext').setState(q.data);});},requires:['clipboard']});})();j.add('popup');e.extend(a.editor.prototype,{popup:function(m,n,o,p){n=n||'80%';o=o||'70%';if(typeof n=='string'&&n.length>1&&n.substr(n.length-1,1)=='%')n=parseInt(window.screen.width*parseInt(n,10)/100,10);if(typeof o=='string'&&o.length>1&&o.substr(o.length-1,1)=='%')o=parseInt(window.screen.height*parseInt(o,10)/100,10);if(n<640)n=640;if(o<420)o=420;var q=parseInt((window.screen.height-o)/2,10),r=parseInt((window.screen.width-n)/2,10);p=(p||'location=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,dependent=yes,minimizable=no,modal=yes,alwaysRaised=yes,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes')+',width='+n+',height='+o+',top='+q+',left='+r;var s=<!--ow.open('',null,p,tru-->if(!s)return false;try{s.moveTo(r,q);s.resizeTo(n,o);s.focus();s.location.href=m;}catch(t){s=<!--ow.open(m,null,p,tru-->}return true;}});(function(){var m={modes:{wysiwyg:1,source:1},canUndo:false,readOnly:1,exec:function(o){var p,q=o.config,r=q.baseHref?'<base href="'+q.baseHref+'"/>':'',s=b.isCustomDomain();if(q.fullPage)p=o.getData().replace(/<head>/,'$&'+r).replace(/[^>]*(?=<\/title>)/,'$& &mdash; '+o.lang.preview);
    76    + else{var t='<body ',u=o.document&&o.document.getBody();if(u){if(u.getAttribute('id'))t+='id="'+u.getAttribute('id')+'" ';if(u.getAttribute('class'))t+='class="'+u.getAttribute('class')+'" ';}t+='>';p=o.config.docType+'<html dir="'+o.config.contentsLangDirection+'">'+'<head>'+r+'<title>'+o.lang.preview+'</title>'+e.buildStyleHtml(o.config.contentsCss)+'</head>'+t+o.getData()+'</body></html>';}var v=640,w=420,x=80;try{var y=window.screen;v=Math.round(y.width*0.8);w=Math.round(y.height*0.7);x=Math.round(y.width*0.1);}catch(C){}var z='';if(s){window._cke_htmlToLoad=p;z='javascript:void( (function(){document.open();document.domain="'+document.domain+'";'+'document.write( window.opener._cke_htmlToLoad );'+'document.close();'+'window.opener._cke_htmlToLoad = null;'+'})() )';}var A=<!--ow.open(z,null,'toolbar=yes,location=no,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width='+v+',height='+w+',left='+-->if(!s){var B=A.document;B.open();B.write(p);B.close();b.webkit&&setTimeout(function(){B.body.innerHTML+='';},0);}}},n='preview';j.add(n,{init:function(o){o.addCommand(n,m);o.ui.addButton('Preview',{label:o.lang.preview,command:n});}});})();j.add('print',{init:function(m){var n='print',o=m.addCommand(n,j.print);m.ui.addButton('Print',{label:m.lang.print,command:n});}});j.print={exec:function(m){if(b.opera)return;else if(b.gecko)m.window.$.print();else m.document.$.execCommand('Print');},canUndo:false,readOnly:1,modes:{wysiwyg:!b.opera}};j.add('removeformat',{requires:['selection'],init:function(m){m.addCommand('removeFormat',j.removeformat.commands.removeformat);m.ui.addButton('RemoveFormat',{label:m.lang.removeFormat,command:'removeFormat'});m._.removeFormat={filters:[]};}});j.removeformat={commands:{removeformat:{exec:function(m){var n=m._.removeFormatRegex||(m._.removeFormatRegex=new RegExp('^(?:'+m.config.removeFormatTags.replace(/,/g,'|')+')$','i')),o=m._.removeAttributes||(m._.removeAttributes=m.config.removeFormatAttributes.split(',')),p=j.removeformat.filter,q=m.getSelection().getRanges(1),r=q.createIterator(),s;while(s=r.getNextRange()){if(!s.collapsed)s.enlarge(1);var t=s.createBookmark(),u=t.startNode,v=t.endNode,w,x=function(z){var A=new d.elementPath(z),B=A.elements;for(var C=1,D;D=B[C];C++){if(D.equals(A.block)||D.equals(A.blockLimit))break;if(n.test(D.getName())&&p(m,D))z.breakParent(D);}};x(u);if(v){x(v);w=u.getNextSourceNode(true,1);while(w){if(w.equals(v))break;var y=w.getNextSourceNode(false,1);if(!(w.getName()=='img'&&w.data('cke-realelement'))&&p(m,w))if(n.test(w.getName()))w.remove(1);
and? what does it tell us? I cannot read that, I only pink (and pink stinks ;=) ) and green

there is no result defined at that website?
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
(2013-03-20, 20:27:13)Connie Wrote: and? what does it tell us?
First character is not the same : +/-.

(i didn't find defined result on site)
Connect to filmpl machine this morning to have a look at the problem.

Very strange.

Getting a "syntax error Undefined Var on line 76" on CKEditor.js when connected to his admin site on his machines which consist of various OSs and various browsers all of which are showing the same problem.

However when doing the same task on my machines it works perfectly.

So I tried connecting to the admin on some of my sites and I got the same issue from his machines.

I thought it might be cached file on the router/proxy server but we connected a second machine going over 3G network and the same problem occurred on his PCs.

No AV related as its only on the PC box, same issue with MAC and Unix.

So I'm stumped 8)
Never seen anything like it before.
My Github Repos: Github
Maybe i will have a guinness world record for this supreme bug Big Grin
diff is inconclusive ,
Feel free to zip it up and post it, we can compare it.
Here is ckeditor.js as it appears in my browser : http://rendez-vous.toile-libre.org/zerob...utlVBdiW6k=

Here is the original ckeditor.js : http://rendez-vous.toile-libre.org/zerob...RpZ9rQqAzU=
What kind of shitty paste bin does not have copy ability ? This site is worthless.
It's a beta version. Click on "clone" and then it's easy to copy.
heres your diff
totally fucked up
At least you can maybe figure out wtf is doing this. There are html comments in there somehow.

var s=<!--ow.open('',null,p,tru-->if(!s)return false;
var s=window.open('',null,p,true);if(!s)return false;

Code:
--- from_file
+++ (clipboard)
@@ -4974,12 +4974,14 @@
if(o<420)o=420;
var q=parseInt((window.screen.height-o)/2,10),r=parseInt((window.screen.width-n)/2,10);
p=(p||'location=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,dependent=yes,minimizable=no,modal=yes,alwaysRaised=yes,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes')+',width='+n+',height='+o+',top='+q+',left='+r;
-var s=<!--ow.open('',null,p,tru-->if(!s)return false;
+var s=window.open('',null,p,true);
+if(!s)return false;
try{s.moveTo(r,q);
s.resizeTo(n,o);
s.focus();
s.location.href=m;
-}catch(t){s=<!--ow.open(m,null,p,tru-->}return true;
+}catch(t){s=window.open(m,null,p,true);
+}return true;
}});
(function(){var m={modes:{wysiwyg:1,source:1},canUndo:false,readOnly:1,exec:function(o){var p,q=o.config,r=q.baseHref?'<base href="'+q.baseHref+'"/>':'',s=b.isCustomDomain();
if(q.fullPage)p=o.getData().replace(/<head>/,'$&'+r).replace(/[^>]*(?=<\/title>)/,'$& &mdash;
@@ -5003,7 +5005,8 @@
'+'document.close();
'+'window.opener._cke_htmlToLoad = null;
'+'})() )';
-}var A=<!--ow.open(z,null,'toolbar=yes,location=no,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width='+v+',height='+w+',left='+-->if(!s){var B=A.document;
+}var A=window.open(z,null,'toolbar=yes,location=no,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width='+v+',height='+w+',left='+x);
+if(!s){var B=A.document;
B.open();
B.write(p);
B.close();
@@ -10076,3 +10079,4 @@
a.editor.prototype.getResizable=function(m){return m?a.document.getById('cke_contents_'+this.name):this.container;
};
})();
+
@shawn_a

You're right ! I really don't understand how this is happening.

Does someone have an explanation ?
Yersteday, I changed my router settings to stop blocking popups. And today admin pages are ok : I can see CKEditor... I can't explain why...

CKEditor is working on all my websites except the last one, which has no place at all for text editing.
Hah window open is a popup. Be nice if you mentioned your router had stupid shit enabled which basically makes it a proxy like we said a thousand times.
I did not know this option would make my router behave like a proxy. I only looked at JS/Proxy options.

I'm not 100% sure that CKEditor works fine because of this "pop up" option. I also stopped the firewall for few seconds. Maybe it made a kind of reset ?