Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little bugs that I saw
If they need to be posted in separate topics I'll do, but I find it will be a lot messy here, since I love finding bugs Tongue I'll keep the big bugs outside by creating new topics (like this one), I'm going to keep just the little ones here. Some of them are not even bugs Smile

- While creating a page, the "Page Body" text does not disappear. That could be done with the JS function used in the page title input.
- While editing a page, the active sidebar page list item is "Create a New Page". There's another item needs to be created with a name of "Edit Page" or "Edit Pages".
- In the file management page (upload.php), the date is not translated. The code is $upload['date'] which should be $shtDate($upload['date'])
- In the footer of the admin panel, there's "A Cagintranet Networks Production" but "A" is not translatable.
- After saving a theme file or after changing the theme, success message appears twice. That's because there are conditionals for isset($success) below the include('template/error_checking.php'); line. Actually, there are five files with this problem: archive.php, support.php, theme.php, theme-edit.php and upload.php. (archive.php does not have this problem because error_checking.php is not included there.)

More to come later...
baris Wrote:- While creating a page, the "Page Body" text does not disappear. That could be done with the JS function used in the page title input.
I noticed this as well. I will look into it
baris Wrote:- While editing a page, the active sidebar page list item is "Create a New Page". There's another item needs to be created with a name of "Edit Page" or "Edit Pages".
This was already fixed in the latest SVN commit
baris Wrote:- In the file management page (upload.php), the date is not translated. The code is $upload['date'] which should be $shtDate($upload['date'])
- Thanks, will fix this now
baris Wrote:- After saving a theme file or after changing the theme, success message appears twice. That's because there are conditionals for isset($success) below the include('template/error_checking.php'); line. Actually, there are five files with this problem: archive.php, support.php, theme.php, theme-edit.php and upload.php. (archive.php does not have this problem because error_checking.php is not included there.)
- I can't believe these error messages were stranded out like this. I've consolidated them all into error_checking.php.

Thank you!
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!