Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Without Creating a page How to attach Links To Menu
Without Creating a page How to attach Links To Menu or navigation

Pls Elaborate Broadly Coz I Dont Have php Experience

And Pls Do Also Tell How To Insert Components In A Page
Please do write a correct english

if you wan to get help you should write a readable english.

And before you ask everything, try to read and fiind out yourself

There is a forum search, there is a wiki, and this is not a selfserviceshop where you can shout and everything comes to run to serve you

I could give you answers but I have no motivation for that, you have an ugly username and you are demanding in a pushing unpolite manner

this is my personal opinion.
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
(2013-03-29, 18:45:09)Connie Wrote: Please do write a correct english

if you wan to get help you should write a readable english.

And before you ask everything, try to read and fiind out yourself

There is a forum search, there is a wiki, and this is not a selfserviceshop where you can shout and everything comes to run to serve you

I could give you answers but I have no motivation for that, you have an ugly username and you are demanding in a pushing unpolite manner

this is my personal opinion.
Sorry Man Connie Never Gonna Happen Again And As Of My Username I Use It Practically Everywhere even my site name is that and i love It and Sorry for the unpolite Manner.And My Problem On Typing Like This Was Because I Wrote This From Mobile In A Hurry Now i am in Pc Now U are Getting Good Language And Sorry For The Past Behaviour
Are you wanting to add external links to your menu ? This has been covered many times.

Wtf is an ugly name ?
And he said pls liek 3 times.,

wtf connie.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Speakfreakhorror, we all sincerely apologize for the rude message to you, from Connie. It will not happen again.

Now, please confirm that you want to add another link to the nav menu?
Thanks for using GetSimple!
-Michael
I expressed my personal opinion.
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
(2013-03-31, 01:53:39)Connie Wrote: I expressed my personal opinion.
Don't post in this thread again.
Sorry To Every One If Have Caused Trouble And Sorry Specially To Connie Whom I Think I Have Hurt By Shouting At And TO Everyone People Have Right to Comment So Do I and Connie Did No Harm

I Have Found THe Solution To My Problem By Creating Many Php From The Original Template.php Script if THere Is Any Othe Way Pls Let Me Know