Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple 3.2.1 Released
Is there anything special you can think of?
What theme are you using ?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-06-15, 01:12:58)shawn_a Wrote: Is there anything special you can think of?
What theme are you using ?

I'm using my own created theme. It happend after I updated my admin folder with the newest one. Dont know what might have caused it.
(2013-06-15, 01:14:46)blkvlvt Wrote: I'm using my own created theme. It happend after I updated my admin folder with the newest one. Dont know what might have caused it.

Did you update the root index.php file too? Or just the admin folder?
(2013-06-15, 01:17:27)Carlos Wrote:
(2013-06-15, 01:14:46)blkvlvt Wrote: I'm using my own created theme. It happend after I updated my admin folder with the newest one. Dont know what might have caused it.

Did you update the root index.php file too? Or just the admin folder?

Just admin folder

Edit: thanks, works (without i18n) now after updating the index.php. I updated from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1. Didn't think it was necessary.
Then you have not finished the upgrade.

[edit] Nice to know it works now.
Yeah that is NOT how you install updates, THANKS CARLOS !
Wow, such a nice community. Atleast now you know what causes the problem.
Yeah its been a real head scratcher, impossible to reproduce which now makes sense.
Maybe GS could check if index.php is same version as some file in admin, else show a warning. Just in case this is (or will be) a common error.
I was thinking along the lines of making it dumb and include a file from admin, but we would have to have it still load gsconfig to get admin name. Then it would be a mostly empty file and almost never change.

There are still other reasons to do proper installs of course, htaccess changes, new folders, new theme updates, and gsconfig temp files etc.