Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turned off HTMLeditor and wanna delete unnecessary files
I have turned off HTMLEditor in admin->settings and I won't plan to use it in future. Which files can I delete from GS folders?

Now head in admin's pages is
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/jquery-1.4.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/uploadify/swfobject.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/uploadify/jquery.uploadify.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/facybox/jquery.facybox.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/jquery.reverseorder.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/jquery.quickpaginate.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/jquery.example.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/jcrop/jquery.Jcrop.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/jquery.getsimple.js"></script>
<!-- CSS Stylesheets -->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="template/style.css" media="screen" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="template/js/facybox/jquery.facybox.css" media="screen" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="template/js/jcrop/jquery.Jcrop.css" media="screen" />
<!--[if IE 6]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="template/ie6.css" media="screen" /><![endif]-->
<!-- IE Fixes -->
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
    try {
        document.execCommand("BackgroundImageCache", false, true);
    } catch(err) {}
    /* IE6 flicker hack from http://dean.edwards.name/my/flicker.html */
--></script>
<noscript><style type="text/css">#metadata_window {display:block !important} </style></noscript>

Which lines can I delete?
hm.. why do you want to delete them? your modifications won't be update safe, means: after the next update of gs, you have to remove them again. do you have a special reason for that?
Non of the Javascript files called in the head of the admin panel have anything to do with the page editing box. The Javascript files needed for it are called directly after the form on the editing page. Actually, I think those Javascript files are never even called once you disable CKEditor all together.

If you still want to remove it, check out lines 264 and onwards in /admin/edit.php. All the actually CKEditor scripts are found in /admin/template/js/ckeditor/.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!