Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error_checking error on upgrade to 3.2.1
Hi,

I recently upgraded from 3.0 to 3.2.1 and am getting this error:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function server_is_apache() in /var/www/admin/template/error_checking.php on line 20

This is only when accessing the admin page

http://therightsideofcalvary.com/admin/

TIA!
Uncomment this line in gsconfig file:
#define('GSNOAPACHECHECK', true);
and make sure you have cleared cache files

btw. does your webhost provide services based on apache webserver ?
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
That function is in admin/inc/security_functions.php

Your upgrade is probably incomplete.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
I have re-uploaded everything a few times but still same error. Aside from commenting out code is there any other suggestions?

(2013-05-27, 23:37:05)shawn_a Wrote: That function is in admin/inc/security_functions.php

Your upgrade is probably incomplete.
(2013-05-27, 17:14:34)yojoe Wrote: Uncomment this line in gsconfig file:
#define('GSNOAPACHECHECK', true);
and make sure you have cleared cache files

btw. does your webhost provide services based on apache webserver ?

Some files must not be uploading incorrectly cause adding the above to my config gets me to a funky looking login page and once I login I am now getting:

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'GS_Logging_Class' not found in /var/www/admin/inc/login_functions.php on line 36

I am running this on a VPS and yes its running apache. was running fine til i upgraded Undecided
Stupid question are you using gsadmin and forgetting to move your admin files?
Are you sure your files are actually overwriting? Check your FTP log or remove files first
(2013-05-29, 11:19:28)shawn_a Wrote: Stupid question are you using gsadmin and forgetting to move your admin files?

Nah, i am using FTP (i am sure i am overwriting) with Filezilla on Ubuntu machines.

I sorta solved this issue but only because i am in the process of moving from one VPS to another and when I uploaded a backup of the site and updated that one, the problem was gone.

I do have a new problem though on the new VPS.

Getting this in the system check:

Code:
copy(/var/www/therightsideofcalvary.com/public_html/data/users/.htaccess): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/therightsideofcalvary.com/public_html/admin/health-check.php on line 207
Yay, got that fixed by chmod'ing /data/users 755!
All is well on my site now except for the chmod() error

Code:
Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /var/www/therightsideofcalvary.com/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php on line 312

But this is an on going issue correct? Thats what I gatthered from a forum search.
Yeah chmod probably not allowed on locked down systems, we will have to find a way to check that and avoid those operations and errors. Disabling php errors they should go away and not really cause any issues.

Also the owner must be php to chmod.

Or check the permissions on intermediary directories.

What file is being saved? Where do you get this error ?
Shawn,

I am getting this error when editing pages. It's on a VPS so I have control. How do I make the owner php?
You would have to chown your files.

chmod occurs on all xmlsaves, so it could be the pages xml or the pages.xml cache file, do you get this error multiple times ?