Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few requests.
Things in 2.0.1RC3 I don't like:
  • Create a new page is selected whenever I'm on a page.. Shouldn't it be on a tab named viewing page?
  • Editing theme shows duplicate update items theme has been updated x 2

That's it so far..

Feature Requests
  • Duplicate page - Just create a copy of page automatically and add Copy to the title and -copy to the slug.
    Would make my life a lot easier because a lot of pages are very similiar i just change one part and having like 4 tabs open for one page seems like overkill.
http://nijikokun.com
random stuff. idk.
Nijikokun Wrote:Create a new page is selected whenever I'm on a page.. Shouldn't it be on a tab named viewing page?
I don’t like that either, especially as I want to be able to click “create a new page” to actually create a new page.

Nijikokun Wrote:Duplicate page - Just create a copy of page automatically and add Copy to the title and -copy to the slug.
Would make my life a lot easier because a lot of pages are very similar I just change one part and having like 4 tabs open for one page seems like overkill.
That sounds like a nice option. I wonder whether you’ll be able to create this with a plugin? hmm…
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!