Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editable content in lightbox window
Hi guys.

i am having trouble to achieve the solution to a problem. I got a site where I want a link somewhere on the page with additional info.

The user should click on it and it should open a lightbox, prettyphoto... window with content. The content on this page should be editable in the backend.

Anybody an idea how i could achieve this? Can I only get the content of a edit page without the whole template around it? Is there a plugin, so i can use iframe to lightbox pages?

Please help me i am really stuck.
Thank you Gernot
PrettyPhoto is able to do that. See the Inline demo on the PP web page.

You should be able to fill the hidden div from a (private) page content or a component in GS. (Not tested.) You may need to have a different template for pages with this feature. It depends how complicated you want the front-end pages to be.

Maybe use I18N Special Pages to do everything in one go?
--
Nick.
I think there is a fancybox plugin that uses the built in fancybox, you might need some javascript to do this.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Thanks for your suggestions. I already tried to do it in pretty photo but I didn't manage to do it.

So I have to install another service. I thought I could do it with i18n gallery, but that doesn't seem so. Thanks for your help. Have to look into this for myself again.