Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Je laisse tomber !
Je pensais avoir trouvé un truc bien avec Get simple , et bien non
Apres la mise à jour , qui m'a forcé à tout détruire même en lisant l'aide;
Même en supprimant tout plusieus fois et en retéléchargeant , je n'arrive pas à mes connecter même apres plusieurs tentatives, et franchement ça m'enerve au plus haut point.

Avec la version 1.7 cela c'était tres bien passé , pourquoi cette version ne fonctionne pas ?????

Si quelqu'un peut m'aider pour pouvoir m'aider à me connecter .
I will actually need to know what the error is you’re bumping into before I can help in any way … Just saying that you can’t connect can mean a lot of different things. Can you not login? Can’t you edit pages? Is the whole website inaccessible?
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Zegnåt Wrote:I will actually need to know what the error is you’re bumping into before I can help in any way … Just saying that you can’t connect can mean a lot of different things. Can you not login? Can’t you edit pages? Is the whole website inaccessible?

I can't login

(My login/password are : admin/ypTfUppP4, but it seems that "admin is too short" ??)
Salut,

Comment se fait il que tu ais des problèmes ???

Je télécharge, je met sur l'hébergement et hop je commence à faire un site en moins de temps qu'il ne faut pour le dire.

As tu essayé de mettre autre chose que admin car peut être y a t il une sécurité pour ne pas utiliser ce nom qui est trop commun ?

[English]

Hi,

How is it that your problem ?

I download, I put on accommodation hop and I start to make a website in less time than it takes to tell.

Have you tried to put anything that can be admin because yat safe is to not use that name is too common?
I think GetSimple has been spread enough to open up forum sections for different languages Smile.