Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Header image slider + editor question
Dear friends,

I just discovered getsimple and I love it. I use vs 3.2.1 and have 2 questions though..

1. I have read alsmost all post on this forum and I still haven't found a proper way to display random header images. Currently I'm using Bridge theme but I intend to use Prepaid as well. Is there a simple script/plugin where I can manage and position (header)images?

2. When using the WYSIWYG-editor bold and other markups do not work. How to solve this?

thank you
(2013-06-27, 10:02:23)dutchp Wrote: 2. When using the WYSIWYG-editor bold and other markups do not work. How to solve this?

I am sure this is not true. Did you enable the HTML-Editor in your user-profile?

Can you please write some text, mark it as bold etc. and switch to "HTML" sourcecode view, make a screenshot of the result

it should show like this:

|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
dear Connie,

Afraid its true. Look here : http://megaplaza.eu/index.php?id=connie-...rator-test . I hope the screenshot is not needed, just look at the source.

<div class="padding">
<p>
<strong>Hello there Connie</strong>, This is a testpage and The HTML-editor was enabled al the time. I saw one other post in the forums which related<em> to the same problem</em>. I hope this helps.</p>
<p>Published on <time datetime="2013-06-27" pubdate>June 27th, 2013</time></p>
</div>

Please help?!!!?

(2013-06-27, 19:51:48)Connie Wrote:
(2013-06-27, 10:02:23)dutchp Wrote: 2. When using the WYSIWYG-editor bold and other markups do not work. How to solve this?

I am sure this is not true. Did you enable the HTML-Editor in your user-profile?

Can you please write some text, mark it as bold etc. and switch to "HTML" sourcecode view, make a screenshot of the result

it should show like this:
The reset.css prevents the browser from applying any of its own default styles. That is not in itself bad practice, to be sure that you get cross browser consistency but if you want to use a tag like <em> you will have to write a declaration in style.css because there isn't one atm.