Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant Define Specific Theme for a Page
Hello All,

I'm a new GetSimple CMS user, click here to get my presentation.

I've got a probleme with the Theme systeme, I've created 2 more custom theme for my website, they are functionnal because when I set it in default theme it's working fine.

But I can't define a specific theme for my page, You can see it on the screenshot...

[Image: 2013_07_08_175541.png]

How can I solv this probleme ??

Thank you very much !
Themes are not the same as templates.
You can only have 1 theme active.
You want to create additional templates for pages.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Sorry but "theme" as the same traduction of "template" in the French traduction... How I can define one or more template ??
(2013-07-09, 02:38:31)Soundboy39 Wrote: Sorry but "theme" as the same traduction of "template" in the French traduction... How I can define one or more template ?

In the page options, 'Thème' should be 'Modèle'.

You can only have one theme (l'onglet 'Thème') for the whole site, but you can have many templates (modèles), from which you choose one template for each page.

Each theme is in a sub-directory of /theme.

For each theme, the default template is always named template.php. Other templates can be named in almost any way, for example, no_sidebar.php. Choose sensible names, using ASCII characters, to be safe (no accents, no special characters). Filename ends with .php and must not contain another point character.

There may be some reserved names, for example, functions.php has a special meaning – do not use that name for a template file.
--
Nick.
Ok ! I can see clearly now. Many thanks for this precision. Have a nice week !