Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small questionnaire; results are now posted!
Survey is closed: results.

A questionnaire about non-other than me, myself, yours truly, I and the lot.

Came up with this after having a little chat—PM wise—with crashfellow. Just be honest and fill it in, no consequences unless you want there to be. Also, don’t cheat, so don’t publish your answers here. I’ll probably just run it throughout this week and see what comes of it, it would be swell if several top-posters were to fill it in as they are the core community.

Find it here; on Google Docs.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Not a lot of people that want to answer apparently ;-) Still, I need to get this out there. Apparently, internet54 brought this to my attention, I should have included a question concerning my gender. So let’s put that up for discussion here in the topic;

Male or female?

Remember, there is no way you’re going to upset me with your answer, so humour me Big Grin
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
lol
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Have you ever coded in your underwear before?
Sorry dude asked three people and they all said girl form the photo lol
Nothing is too difficult... anything is possible.
'But you tried, and you failed.. the important thing? never try'
But then they look at my photo and said girl too.... bastards
crashfellow Wrote:But then they look at my photo and said girl too.... bastards
HAHAHAHAHA That's an impressive 'stach for a lady.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
you see the tashes on some of the women in my place !! Smile
My Github Repos: Github
The worrying part is a doctor just up from the road from my is working the 'stach better then i am :| the horror...
crashfellow Wrote:asked three people and they all said girl form the photo
Guess I’m screwed!

So, think it would be better if I grew a ’stache?
I couldn't imagine making love to someone with a mustache.
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Zegnåt Wrote:So, think it would be better if I grew a ’stache?

Nah, just grab a magic marker, Bic, or maybe a 5B pencil and put the 'stach on the pic.
lol
There's nothing more foolish than a man chasing his hat.
[Image: stache.png]

Also, does this mean internet54 will make out with me on the GetSimple get together (may this ever be done in the future)?
Love the pic Ziggy, I think you should use it... well, it might scare people away... who knows.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind meeting some people from here in a year or so. But, I don't think GS is widespread enough for a meeting just yet. Oh, and I think it should be planned somewhere nice like the Georgia Dome (HOME OF THE ATLANTA FALCONS!!!) Smile

I forgot to put that I'm in no mood for making out with anyone on or off line. The wife would not tolerate it Wink

internet54 Wrote:Love the pic Ziggy, I think you should use it…
I think I’ll settle with the male–female mix-up instead. I don’t approve of a ’stache on my face.

internet54 Wrote:Anyway, I wouldn't mind meeting some people from here in a year or so.
I’ll keep you to that!

internet54 Wrote:But, I don’t think GS is widespread enough for a meeting just yet.
True, we have to grow a bit bigger. I don’t think a lot of people would show up as we stand now, the community is far too small.

internet54 Wrote:Oh, and I think it should be planned somewhere nice like the Georgia Dome (HOME OF THE ATLANTA FALCONS!!!) Smile
America… well, it might be worth it. Though I had to look up who the Atlanta Falcons are, never heard of them :p

Maybe we should have an online meet-up first? Although I have no idea whether there is any good free software for video conferences.

To go ontopic: Only 5 people have actually taken the survey, you people really didn’t have a single minute to waste this week?
Falcons... booooo -- Steelers... yeahhhhhh
- Chris

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
^ Chris your only upset cause Rothlisberger (sp?) did some bad things in ATL recently.

However, you make me very happy today as THIS picture has been in my "waiting to reveal" pile for a LONG time.

Cheers to all those Steelers out there!!!!

Actually Zeg i think take what appears to be a flower out of your hair and ur maleness shall be confirmed! lol
internet54 Wrote:However, you make me very happy today as THIS picture has been in my "waiting to reveal" pile for a LONG time.
ATL is bad for Roethlisberger, but then again, so is Vegas apparently. We have steeler fans everywhere, from all walks of life - even walmart folk. haha
- Chris

I.. what the fuck?? lol
The results:
5 people filled in the form, I can’t say I’m proud of the community ;-)
If we take the gender survey crashfellow held into consideration my bio would have to look something like this:

Quote:A 24 year old very polite girl. She’s currently out of a job but fills her time with her big hobby: web development. She’s ratter good at the latter, far above average as far as others are considered.

Let me know whether that would’ve fit a description you could have given of me!
Now moving on to the actual biography:

Quote:A pretty cheeky and self-conscious 18 your old guy. Due to his school work and his conflicting interests he has never found a good job, though he’s open for suggestions. His biggest hobby is web development and accessibility and he likes to think he’s pretty good at it. He is however far from as good as the people writing the blogs he keeps an eye on.

Or something like that I guess. I hope I didn’t shock to many of you now Big Grin

internet54 has allowed me to publicly mock him, and I was planning to do so because he wrote I was a girl. But with everyone backing him up I think I’ll stay out of it ;-)

The raw results:
Code:
|-----|------|----------|--------|---------|
| Age | Job? | Web dev? | Polite | Ability |
|  22 |  No  |  Hobby   |      1 |       5 |   internet54        Note: however, I though you were a chick :)
|  24 |  No  |  Hobby   |      1 |       1 |   n00dles101
|  30 |  Yes |  Work    |      1 |       2 |   /withheld/
|  26 |  Yes |  Hobby   |      1 |       1 |   alina79ro
|  20 |  No  |  Future  |      1 |       2 |   /withheld/

The survey is now closed.

Comments?
I feel really bad now... I put a 5 for the ability, but that's cause I don't really know your capabilities.