Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It)
and yet why after switching language all stops working
Oleg06 Wrote:and yet why after switching language all stops working

can you send me your language file, so that I can debug your problem.

Thanks!
- Julian

My GetSimple Plugins: Simple Image Gallery | TweetMeme reTweet Button
oooops
Will do Julian,

Going to look at this first thing in the morning and will report back the steps taken to get to this point.
Pete

Chefbyte Services
Works awesome!

--Maybe I should read all pages before commenting--

Only the stripslashing (I think that's what its called) makes "foto/'s" when I want to call the album "foto's"
This is a wonderful plugin - thanks!
I've only been testing for a day, but I have a problem. Are the green dots meant to be there?
And when you click an image, the popup image frame looks wrong. Would you mind having a look?

http://www.timeflight.co.uk/illustrated-london-news

Thanks.
chefbyte Wrote:OK here comes the problems?

When I go back into edit an album that I have made, I get all the Caption boxes filled with one of the captions and its random as well?

See shot below

Also sometimes when I type in the caption, into the text box it wont let me, until I tick the box, save it and then went back into edit gallery and this time I have to un-tick the box to type in the caption box?

Forgot to mention that the one with 1 in it was "The Team" caption

Fixed it and committed to google code. Will not be releasing another version until we are stable. But you can either go to google code and check out the latest version.. or just fix it in the meantime doing this:

In line 304 change:
Code:
if(isset($sqr_captions[$exists]))

to this:
Code:
if(isset($sqr_captions[$exists]) && $exists !== false)

thanks
- Julian

timeflight Wrote:This is a wonderful plugin - thanks!
I've only been testing for a day, but I have a problem. Are the green dots meant to be there?
And when you click an image, the popup image frame looks wrong. Would you mind having a look?

http://www.timeflight.co.uk/illustrated-london-news

Thanks.

The green dots appear because of your template files.

PixelGreen.css (line 330)
#main ul li {
list-style-image:url("bullet.gif");
}

You can edit the css file inside of the plugin and force the list-style-type to be NONE.
sqr_imgal.css (line 5)

#sqr_image_gallery li {
background-color:#FFFFFF;
border:1px solid #C7C7C7;
float:left;
list-style-type:none !important;
margin:7px 14px 7px 0;
min-height:125px;
padding:3px;
}

Your other problem is because right now you either have all the images with a caption or turn captions off completetly. Will try to address that issue on the stable release that I will try to complete this week.

Thanks
- Julian

Thanks for you fast response regarding the template issue.

My second problem was what I get when I click an image, not the rollover. Is it called shadowbox? Sorry I'm not sure. Have a look at the screen grab below. On all the demos I looked at, the screen goes black, but mine looks like there is something missing. Can you help? Thanks!

[Image: Screen%20shot%202010-05-03%20at%2021.29.25.png]

Not sure what your problem is. Installed your language file, and tested the entire plugin and everything seems to be working fine. Can you turn errors on? That way if any errors are appearing we might be able to track the problem down. Thanks
- Julian

timeflight Wrote:Thanks for you fast response regarding the template issue.

My second problem was what I get when I click an image, not the rollover. Is it called shadowbox? Sorry I'm not sure. Have a look at the screen grab below. On all the demos I looked at, the screen goes black, but mine looks like there is something missing. Can you help? Thanks!

It's a problem with your stylesheet. I force removed your main stylesheet and the pop up looks as expected.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.timeflight.co.uk/theme/PixelGreen/images/PixelGreen.css" type="text/css" />

Not sure what is causing the problem in there.. but I suggest you use firebug or a similar tool to debug your problems.

The plugin is currently using facybox. There are a couple of users in here that have made changes to my plugin to use different gallery display javascript plugins.
- Julian

juliancc Wrote:
timeflight Wrote:Thanks for you fast response regarding the template issue.

It's a problem with your stylesheet. I force removed your main stylesheet and the pop up looks as expected.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.timeflight.co.uk/theme/PixelGreen/images/PixelGreen.css" type="text/css" />

Not sure what is causing the problem in there.. but I suggest you use firebug or a similar tool to debug your problems.

The plugin is currently using facybox. There are a couple of users in here that have made changes to my plugin to use different gallery display javascript plugins.

Thanks - you are right, there is something wrong with the theme I'm using. Both my problems go away when I switch themes. Thanks again.
juliancc Wrote:

Not sure what your problem is. Installed your language file, and tested the entire plugin and everything seems to be working fine. Can you turn errors on? That way if any errors are appearing we might be able to track the problem down. Thanks
Oleg06 Wrote:http://neowebtime.ru/1/admin/loadtab.php...n_settings
admin/admin

Not able to open your admin page. Did you turn on DEBUG mode? You need to go to gsconfig.php
# Turn on debug mode
define('GSDEBUG', TRUE);

thanks.
- Julian

Something is wrong.

I used to practise with Oleg06 template witch has "Multilevel_menu". Everything is just OK, but after instalation of new version "GSgallery" pictures started to show in a tipical way. I mean, that you can see them in a new window, not in fancybox pop-up window.

Can you help me?

I need to use Multilevel_menu with GSgallery (without any captions, descriptions etc.).

JQuery`s fault?

http://pankrol.uphero.com/index.php?id=foto
vulgari Wrote:Something is wrong.

I used to practise with Oleg06 template witch has "Multilevel_menu". Everything is just OK, but after instalation of new version "GSgallery" pictures started to show in a tipical way. I mean, that you can see them in a new window, not in fancybox pop-up window.

Can you help me?

I need to use Multilevel_menu with GSgallery (without any captions, descriptions etc.).

JQuery`s fault?

http://pankrol.uphero.com/index.php?id=foto

The new version of the gallery plugin.. in the settings section you can DISABLE jquery. I looked at your page this will resolve your problem. Let me know if you keep having problems!

thanks!
- Julian

It`s not so simple. You can take a look (printscreen added). My controls are just fine. Fancybox should work but it doesn`t.
vulgari Wrote:It`s not so simple. You can take a look (printscreen added). My controls are just fine. Fancybox should work but it doesn`t.

But in your screenshot.. you DID NOT disable jQuery..
- Julian

That`s right!

Disable = off, that`s right?

I want to see my fancybox, that`s why that control is enable Smile

When I switch themes without disable jQuery I can see result (pop up fancybox window),
but in my theme with Multilevel_menu I can`t get no satisfaction Smile

Best regards,
Robert
vulgari Wrote:That`s right!

Disable = off, that`s right?

I want to see my fancybox, that`s why that control is enable Smile

When I switch themes without disable jQuery I can see result (pop up fancybox window),
but in my theme with Multilevel_menu I can`t get no satisfaction Smile

Best regards,
Robert

Yes.. disable = off.
The reason why you need it off for this particular Theme, is because the theme is adding an extra jquery include. So if you disable the jquery include in the plugin, it will use the jquery used by your template.. If you switch the template, then most likely you will have to enable back the jquery include.
- Julian

OK.
Now it`s clear. I`ve just done what you want me to do.

I DISABLED jQuery Smile

I`m so sad. I can`t use both plugins at the same time Sad
Is there any possibility?

R.
vulgari Wrote:OK.
Now it`s clear. I`ve just done what you want me to do.

I DISABLED jQuery Smile

I`m so sad. I can`t use both plugins at the same time Sad
Is there any possibility?

R.

Oh.. I see you disabled but still not working the POP up for the images.. I think it has to do with the jquery include files in the template are below the javascript code. Is there a way you can modify the template file. and put the Jquery include before the header call?

That will def. fix the problem..

Let me know how it goes. thanks!!
- Julian

Yeah! You were right.
Problem solved Smile

Thank you!

R.
vulgari Wrote:Yeah! You were right.
Problem solved Smile

Thank you!

R.