Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It)
vulgari Wrote:Here you are. Second post from the bottom. It`s Olegs theme Smile

http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=235&p=5

As you posted.. I was editing my post.. to let you know I didnt need it anymore.. but thanks anyway!!

Got it fixed.. will be in the stable release. so next time you don't need to do code modifications.

Thanks!
- Julian

My GetSimple Plugins: Simple Image Gallery | TweetMeme reTweet Button
Great news!
Thx for your cooperation.

Best wishes from Cracow.

R.
vulgari Wrote:Something is wrong.

I used to practise with Oleg06 template witch has "Multilevel_menu". Everything is just OK, but after instalation of new version "GSgallery" pictures started to show in a tipical way. I mean, that you can see them in a new window, not in fancybox pop-up window.

Can you help me?

I need to use Multilevel_menu with GSgallery (without any captions, descriptions etc.).

JQuery`s fault?

http://pankrol.uphero.com/index.php?id=foto

please use only original plug-ins, as I rewrote my plug-ins for himself, and when they propose to download, just to see what changes I made for myself
Thanks, it works, but had to remove the plug-ins 'news-manager' and 'squareit-simple-polls'
juliancc Wrote:Just finished my latest plugin for Get Simple. It's a simple image gallery, that works hand in hand with the file manager inside of Get Simple.

I hope you guys will find it useful and i'm looking to hear some feedback from you guys.

Google Code Project Page:
http://code.google.com/p/gsgallery/

Latest Stable Version: 1.1.0
http://www.smooka.com/blog/2010/03/10/ge...ry-plugin/

Release Candidate 2 for v2.0:
http://gsgallery.googlecode.com/files/gs...2_0RC2.zip

Change Log

v 2.0 - RC2 - Released 04/30/2010
- Added setting to turn on/of the title of the gallery
- Added caption text below image and a setting to turn on/off this feature
- Some CSS fixes
- Added GSG_VERSION constant to keep track of plugin version

v 2.0.0 - RC - Released 04/21/2010
- Added Settings page
- In settings page:
- Ability to change the language of the plugin.
- Ability to disable the include of jQuery, for users that might have conflicts with another plugin or template.

v 2.0.0 - Beta 3 - Released 04/13/2010
- Added Language Support
- Ability to put a caption to each image

v 2.0.0 - Beta 1&2 - Released 04/03/2010
- Added the ability to create multiple galleries
- Incorporated Admin Tab Loader, so that it's easier for user to use the plugin.
- Added jQuery.noConflict to avoid conflicts with other javascript frameworks
- Added credit section in Sidebar
- Improved the health check
- Expanded clickable area of image box in gallery, so that the entire box is clickable.

hello julian everything good?
Congratulations on your plugin is very good.
I'm having a problem with version v 2.0 - RC2.
when i install the plugin in getsimple content disappears.

add up everything, does not open any page it appears only the the sidebar.

What can it be happening?

thanks and hugs
Oleg06 Wrote:Thanks, it works, but had to remove the plug-ins 'news-manager' and 'squareit-simple-polls'

If you found any bugs in the Polls plugin, could you report them there.. so that I can continue putting patches in for that plugin

Thanks.. and I'm glad you were able to get it working.
- Julian

kaiocobain Wrote:hello julian everything good?
Congratulations on your plugin is very good.
I'm having a problem with version v 2.0 - RC2.
when i install the plugin in getsimple content disappears.

add up everything, does not open any page it appears only the the sidebar.

What can it be happening?

thanks and hugs

Hello.. everything is good and thanks for the kind comments regarding my plugin.

Not sure what you are experiencing.. maybe turning debug on. - You need to go to gsconfig.php and define('GSDEBUG', TRUE);
And see if any errors are being displayed.

Let me know if you are able to narrow it down for me since right now i'm not understanding your exact problem.

Thanks.
- Julian

Julian,

Just like to say the fix you applied to the captions bit, works a treat now, many thanks.
Pete

Chefbyte Services
Installed the plugin just a few moments ago and everything is just fine and smooth, nice work.
The only thing i'm looking for is: how do i get a next/previous button when an image is displayed, so that you don't have to click the x for closing and click on the next image?
_
Silence Is The True Friend That Never Betrays
phillphorrari Wrote:Installed the plugin just a few moments ago and everything is just fine and smooth, nice work.
The only thing i'm looking for is: how do i get a next/previous button when an image is displayed, so that you don't have to click the x for closing and click on the next image?

Will be great to add this funkction with mouse wheel extension Smile
phillphorrari Wrote:Installed the plugin just a few moments ago and everything is just fine and smooth, nice work.

At the moment there is no support for this. But I've seen a couple of members from this forum hack my plugin and incorporate their own jquery image gallery plugin.

In version 2.0 that I will be releasing pretty soon, you won't find this, but I did started in implementing something that will allow you guys to easy install plugins and extensions that allow you to easily incorporate such functionality.

Thanks for the comments.. and keep on posting your suggestions and bug findings in here to make this a great plugin for the community.

Thanks,
- Julian

what is the lastest version of plugin? to download?

may be needs to create new theme ?
my creative
ps. sorry for mistakes =)
Yurbasik Wrote:what is the lastest version of plugin? to download?

may be needs to create new theme ?

Yurbasik,

The latest version is v.2.0 But it's a Release Candidate..

http://gsgallery.googlecode.com/files/gs...2_0RC2.zip

I'm preparing the Stable version to be released very soon.. I might even do it today if I have some extra time, but I won't promise!

Not sure what you mean about the
- Julian

hello,

I would like to know if we could add alt="#" for each photo, because for seo and google it's a good things Smile

Moreover, where can i see a demo of this plugin?

thanks
El-Cherubin Wrote:hello,

I would like to know if we could add alt="#" for each photo, because for seo and google it's a good things Smile

Moreover, where can i see a demo of this plugin?

thanks

V 2.0 does add the caption to the alt tag. and title tag for the link. So you should be fine.

Here is a link for the demo of v.2.0
http://www.squareitsol.com/gs/index.php?...gin-sample

right now v.2.0 it's in Release Candidate but I think it's pretty stable, and you should not have any problems upgrading to stable version once it's released.
- Julian

Hi..
Tried ur v2.0, but i cant see the gallery.
I put the code into the page that i want to be the gallery page, it never shows up, what am i doing wrong?
Could u plz write us a manaul with pix ??

Thx
maxpop Wrote:Hi..
Tried ur v2.0, but i cant see the gallery.
I put the code into the page that i want to be the gallery page, it never shows up, what am i doing wrong?
Could u plz write us a manaul with pix ??

Thx

Go to the new topic. I just updated the post with some quick instructions.

http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4712

Thanks!
- Julian

hi jullian.
I have a problem in the gallery.
when I use any jquery, and for the menu or forms, image galleries do not load to be charged by jquery, it is careegada in the same window as this the screnshot. I have done everything I could think but not resolved.

WHAT should I do?
kaiocobain Wrote:hi jullian.
when I use any jquery, and for the menu or forms, image galleries do not load to be charged by jquery, it is careegada in the same window as this the screnshot. I have done everything I could think but not resolved.

WHAT should I do?
Can you send me the URL where get simple is installed. That way I can see what your problem is.
Thanks.
- Julian

juliancc Wrote:

WHAT should I do?
Can you send me the URL where get simple is installed. That way I can see what your problem is.
Thanks.

thanks julian, but my mistake is that I was with the old version, I installed version 2.01 and worked fine.

thanks, hugs
kaiocobain Wrote:
juliancc Wrote:

WHAT should I do?
Thanks.

thanks julian, but my mistake is that I was with the old version, I installed version 2.01 and worked fine.

thanks, hugs

I'm glad you got it working! take care
- Julian

juliancc Wrote:
kaiocobain Wrote:
juliancc Wrote:Can you send me the URL where get simple is installed. That way I can see what your problem is.
Thanks.

thanks, hugs

I'm glad you got it working! take care

thanks, good weekend for you
Oleg06 Wrote:cool Smile http://neowebtime.ru/0/gallery
very cool, can You tell us how you run next/prev functions?
I just replaced the script - fancybox
Hi all my first post here Smile

I have used your image plugin for a project of mine.
And i had to translate it to dutch for my client.
I've added it as an attachment.

I could not upload a php file so i uploaded it as a text file.

Hopefully it's of use to someone.

Grtz,
Mitchel