Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom Menu (Version 0.6)
yes, this is great
(2013-09-12, 23:59:43)Angryboy Wrote: Changelog (v0.5)[/url]
- Deleted unnecessary create.php file (if you still have this file, you can safely delete it)
- Dropdown menu with list of page slugs added for convenience (@datiswous)
- 'Image' field added - when URL is supplied, image is shown instead of text (@datiswous)
-- Also, if you do not provide a domain prefix (http://...), the image url is made relative to the data/uploads/ folder
- If no URL is provided, no anchors are output around the text/image are output
- Image and anchors have 'title/alt' attributes for better SEO (@Everyone)
- Ensures no two entries can have the same slug (before, this problem could cause infinite recursive loop(s) when displaying the menu)

Ah great.

I didn't test it really good before and didn't read the docs good enough, because I thought by setting the slug I din't need the url anymore, off course I can just copy the slug to the url. [EDIT:]this is not possible with a pull down selection.
This might be confusing to some. It would be better to include a pulldown menu for internal url as well.
  • I think it would be handy if the placeholder code of a menu is shown at the "Customize Menus" page.
  • collapse and expand all button

[EDIT:] Tested this on old version of GS (version 3.2.0), doesn't work. Menu's aren't created after submit. It seamed to have created folder /data/other/custom_menu with permission 1341 (instead of 0755). Just for info, I don't assume you give support for older versions.
and this plugin as well as plugin The Matrix: RateIt refuses to work on my host, although on a local server running fine
on my hosting php 5.2.17, can it cause a denial of your plugins?
I found the reason for the refusal plug on hosting, you need to manually put the right folders for data / other / custom_menu / 0755, then the plugin works fine
(2013-10-03, 07:03:25)Oleg06 Wrote: I found the reason for the refusal plug on hosting, you need to manually put the right folders for data / other / custom_menu / 0755, then the plugin works fine

See my post above:

datiswous Wrote:[EDIT:] Tested this on old version of GS (version 3.2.0), doesn't work. Menu's aren't created after submit. It seamed to have created folder /data/other/custom_menu with permission 1341 (instead of 0755). Just for info, I don't assume you give support for older versions.
Hi,

This looks like a very interesting "Menu" and will be quite handy for sure for many other purposes. I am new and will try to experiment with this as such.

Thank you for sharing.
plugin conflicts with the plugin p01-contact
settled the conflict by adding slug of the page in line 571 p01-contact.php
Code:
/*
     * Return the html display of the form
     * @return string the <form>
     */
    public function html()
    {  
    global $PageURL;
      if ($PageURL=='') {
    $PageURL=get_page_url(True);
  }
        $html  = '<form action="'.$PageURL.'#p01-contact' . $this->id . '" autocomplete="off" ';
Version 0.6
  • Fix permissions issue when data/other/custom_menu/ folder is created issue#2