Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
editor.css ??
In the wiki:
Quote:optional file included in a theme - editor.css to define the css for the WYSIWYG-Editor

I have never seen one of those. Is it new, or old and redundant info, or just something I never knew about? I can't find it anywhere else.
It is for ckeditor to style your content to your theme, so it is actually wysiwyg.
I am not sure if any themes actually use it

Of course it will only work on basic styles and not reflect any selectors since there is no theme tags or ids, wrappers etc.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-08-27, 02:53:31)Timbow Wrote: I have never seen one of those. Is it new, or old and redundant info, or just something I never knew about?
It's a true story. Wink

Provided that your css is not too radical, it can work very well with just a symbolic link named editor.css in the theme directory, pointing to the main style css file. It also renders the css typekit fonts in the editor window (but I have only tested where the fonts are served from the webserver, not from a CDN).

Adds a nice touch to the editor view.
--
Nick.
Yeah it at least lets you style it close to your page, if you use special grids or border styles etc.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-08-27, 05:43:32)hameau Wrote: Adds a nice touch to the editor view.

Telling me! It makes the editor look 10 times better from the end user's non tech point of view.

I had no idea