Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved]Fancy URLS and 500 server internal error
Hi everyone:

When i try to activate Fancy Urls i beggan to get the error "500 internal server error..." except on main url. I seen "website health check" and everything is ok. There exist any way to avoid this and have "Fancy urls" enabled ?

I use I18N pluggins...

i tried with some solutions provided for other providers, but with no avail.

TIA

Best regards

JL
remove options -indexes
some servers do not support it in htaccess, if this only happens when you turn on fancy urls it might be something else. Check your apache error log
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-08-27, 22:58:19)shawn_a Wrote: remove options -indexes
some servers do not support it in htaccess, if this only happens when you turn on fancy urls it might be something else. Check your apache error log

Thank you for fast answer... i've done that with no avail... i'm trying with provider support if it is anything on server configurations.

Regards

JL
(2013-08-27, 23:21:53)jlongo Wrote:
(2013-08-27, 22:58:19)shawn_a Wrote: remove options -indexes

Thank you for fast answer... i've done that with no avail... i'm trying with provider support if it is anything on server configurations.

Regards

JL

Hi...

Problem solved... it was a problem on the RewritteBase with a base directory of the subdomain i'm using... changing it for root resolved the issue.

Thank you all.

regards

JL