Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Responsive White Space
The White Space Theme has been here since 2011. I made it responsive.

[Image: wsscreen.png]

Uploaded to Extend
(2013-09-06, 09:30:34)Timbow Wrote: I made it responsive.
Nicely done. You're becoming quite handy with Skeleton!

Speaking of which, your earlier Skeleton-based themes inspired me to try going responsive and I'm just waiting for client approval for the first one to go live, so thanks for your influence.
--
Nick.
(2013-09-07, 02:12:09)hameau Wrote: Nicely done. You're becoming quite handy with Skeleton!
Speaking of which, your earlier Skeleton-based themes inspired me to try going responsive and I'm just waiting for client approval for the first one to go live, so thanks for your influence.

thanks, I am glad it was useful.
You know what I like about this work? - It's that you learn, and learn, and learn. Next week I have to deal with a massive gap in my knowledge and create a drop-down-fly-out menu. It will be good to learn.
Good now you can make the admin theme responsive.
Smile
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
V1.1 now with two page templates and a css for the CKEditor.
A lot of minor changes to the css files.

@Shawn - I presume you are half serious. I might look at it but I don't know where it is, and who wants to edit a site on a phone anyway?
Well responsive also means tablets and larger screens, problem is teh current admin is outdated css wise and stuck at this old tiny 1024 width or whatever.
Okay. I do know where it is. I will look and see if i think I understand it well enough to do something useful.
hehe jsut some ideas would be nice, I do not have the time to deal with it, but i nknwo alot of people want it to be more responsive and fluid. I tried with the gsstyle wide option but it has no max widths or responsivness for handling tabs and sidemenu.

someone makes an awesome admin replacement that lets you swap the sidemenus etc. so i will probably take some ideas from that also.
Now V1.2

Included missing get_footer(); hook
Corrected missing <html>tag
Gave body a background color for IE8
Made ready for Custom Titles
Made Footer Easy-Edit

To use Custom Titles just upload and activate the plugin. No need to change the templates

To alter the footer make a Component called footer and write in it what you want. No need to alter the templates
Hi,

Great theme! I'm setting it up at www.handheart.co.za with the GS Blog plugin. But I wonder: does anyone know how I could make images automatically resize in proportion?

Any help would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Devin.
(2015-05-17, 01:26:32)devsa Wrote: Hi,

Great theme! I'm setting it up at www.handheart.co.za with the GS Blog plugin. But I wonder: does anyone know how I could make images automatically resize in proportion?

Any help would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Devin.

in the file layout.css add it
Code:
img {
   max-width:100%;
   height:auto !important;
}
Thanks, that worked great! I really appreciate the help.

Thanks again,
Devin.