Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new portfolio website for interior design company
I just finished my first get simple project for a dutch interior design company. (Also available in English)

www.ontwerrplek.nl

It took around 1.5 days to rebuild this site on get simple and I am very pleased with the perfomance of the CMS so far.
It's great. Love the grid layout, love the transparency, love the 2 level navigation, love the full-screen-no-margin thing, finally found the 'ENG' link - it isn't hidden, don't know why I couldn't see it.

And a day and a half - that's quick and efficient!
(2013-09-10, 00:23:32)Timbow Wrote: It's great. Love the grid layout, love the transparency, love the 2 level navigation, love the full-screen-no-margin thing, finally found the 'ENG' link - it isn't hidden, don't know why I couldn't see it.

And a day and a half - that's quick and efficient!

Thanks for the comment, in all honesty my wife helped out allot Smile. I will see if I can do something about the language switch or just use the browser language setting to set the correct language.
Very nice work.
Love euro design style Smile Good stuff!!!
(2013-09-09, 21:03:27)Lasse Wrote: It took around 1.5 days to rebuild this site on get simple and I am very pleased with the perfomance of the CMS so far.

Would you unveil a bit of the mystery about earlier CMS you used (assuming it wasn't a pure, static html pages) ?

btw. I insist of working a bit more on navigation. It's barely visible and usable.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
1.5 days? Coding superman! or woman Smile
nice, needs some typography work on the left, it all blurs togather.

Also maybe some css transition on those menus, darken opacity on hover of container, and ease the dropdowns in and out.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix