Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning
Hi guys,

After updating to the latest stable verion of GS then I am getting this warning:

Warning: copy(/home/dan28884/public_html/demo/backups/users/admin.xml.bak) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dan28884/public_html/demo/admin/inc/template_functions.php on line 288

I am not a php wizard and can't find out whats wrong?

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
Lasse[/php]
When/where do you get the error? After saving your settings maybe?
What GS version was it before upgrading?
(2013-10-01, 00:02:49)Carlos Wrote: When/where do you get the error? After saving your settings maybe?
What GS version was it before upgrading?

Hi Carlos,

Please look at the attached picture to see the errror.

I think it was version 3.2.2 or maybe 3.2.1

[Image: error.png]
And found out why I got those errors.
After updating the site, GS didn't create users/zip/backup folders, so I did that manually.

But now I have another error.
I'm working on the new site in a folder placed here: www.egotag.dk/demo
The old is here: www.egotag.dk
But when I click on the menu in the new demo it shows me the old site with the errorpage.
What version did you update from?
How did you update ? You should have already had those folders.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-10-01, 22:59:37)shawn_a Wrote: What version did you update from?
How did you update ? You should have already had those folders.

I think it was version 3.2.2 or maybe 3.2.1.

But my problems were solved by creating the folders and editing the .htaccess file
I still do not understand how you were missing folders you had in 3.2.2
None of those folders are new.

Did you not upgrade in place?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Did you update your site (edit .htaccess, create folders...) the same way that you upgraded your GS version? That is, did you use ftp, cpanel file manager or similar, for both, or used different methods? Did you use the same user?
(2013-10-02, 06:55:24)shawn_a Wrote: I still do not understand how you were missing folders you had in 3.2.2
None of those folders are new.

Did you not upgrade in place?

I was working on a new site in a subfolder (.../2013), but that one gave me all the warnings mentioned earlier.

So I created a new folder (.../demo) and made a clean install and followed the instrcutions on moving a site HERE, but I still got the same problems (Missing folders, needing to edit the .htacces)

Then I created the missing folders and edited the .htacces and all is fine.

(2013-10-02, 07:56:56)Carlos Wrote: Did you update your site (edit .htaccess, create folders...) the same way that you upgraded your GS version? That is, did you use ftp, cpanel file manager or similar, for both, or used different methods? Did you use the same user?

I was working on a new site in a subfolder (.../2013), but that one gave me all the warnings mentioned earlier.

So I created a new folder (.../demo) and made a clean install and followed the instrcutions on moving a site HERE, but I still got the same problems (Missing folders, needing to edit the .htacces)

Then I created the missing folders and edited the .htacces and all is fine.

I used FileZilla and the same user.