Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SlimBox Plugin ??
Dear All,

anybody has made a plugin to implement slimbox2 easier into get simple

Hope anyone can help.

Harald
fancybox is already in core, there is a plugin for its use on front end.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
correct but if i add the "I18N" language switch into my template the
fanybox plugin dosn´t work again.

see here.... sample page
Hmmm i cant seem to find where you "Fire" fancybox.
Have you added $("your_selector").fancybox(); to your code?

Edit: Just checked the fancybox plugin and noticed that it sets automatically the selector so nvm about that but I cant even find fancybox lib loaded nor the plugin on your site.
hmm.... confused me now than use the same config here (non dev page without multilanguage support)
sample with same config and other result
Well there might be something missing/wrong in your templates <head> section since the non-dev version loads both fancybox lib and the fancybox plugin.
Can you check the head section of your dev and non-dev template file to see if theres any diferences?
Or maybe paste it here?
non dev version head section
Code:
<head>
<?php get_header(); ?>
<title><?php get_page_clean_title(); ?> - <?php get_site_name(); ?></title>
<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Arvo" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Coda:400,800" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="<?php get_theme_url(); ?>/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link href="<?php get_theme_url(); ?>/p01-style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
</head>

dev version head section
Code:
<head>
<!-- get_i18n_header -->
<?php get_i18n_header(); ?>
<!-- end #get_i18n_header -->

<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Arvo" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Coda:400,800" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="<?php get_theme_url(); ?>/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link href="<?php get_theme_url(); ?>/p01-style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />

<!-- langswitch -->
<div id="langswitch"> <a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(return_i18n_setlang_url('de')); ?>">deutsch</a> |
<a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(return_i18n_setlang_url('en')); ?>">english</a>
</div>
<!-- end #langswitch -->

</head>
Well first of all move the langswitch outside of the head tags put it just after the body tag
Code:
<head>
<!-- get_i18n_header -->
<?php get_i18n_header(); ?>
<!-- end #get_i18n_header -->

</head>

<body>

<!-- langswitch -->
<div id="langswitch"> <a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(return_i18n_setlang_url('de')); ?>">deutsch</a> |
<a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(return_i18n_setlang_url('en')); ?>">english</a>
</div>
<!-- end #langswitch -->

It seems that get_i18n_header(); doesnt loads queued scripts at all. (checking it now to see whats the problem)

Edit: Not sure if this is how its supposed to be but get_i18n_header() misses the get_scripts_frontend() so no queued scripts are loaded at all (or im doing something wrong).
So editing the i18n_base/frontend.class.php and adding get_scripts_frontend() to the outputHeader() solves this.

Edited frontend.class.php
PHP Code:
// like get_header, but tags beginning with _ are ignored and the language is appended to the canonical URL

public static function outputHeader($full=true) {
    global 
$metad$metak$title$content$url$parent$language;
    include(
GSADMININCPATH.'configuration.php');
    if (
$metad != '') {

$description stripslashes(htmlspecialchars_decode($metadENT_QUOTES));
    } else {
      if (
function_exists('mb_substr')) { 

$description trim(mb_substr(html_entity_decode(strip_tags(stripslashes(htmlspecialchars_decode($contentENT_QUOTES))),ENT_QUOTES'UTF-8'), 0160));
      } else {

$description trim(substr(html_entity_decode(strip_tags(stripslashes(htmlspecialchars_decode($contentENT_QUOTES))),ENT_QUOTES'UTF-8'), 0160));
      }

$description preg_replace('/\(%.*?%\)/'" "$description);

$description preg_replace('/\{%.*?%\}/'" "$description);

$description preg_replace('/\n/'" "$description);

$description preg_replace('/\r/'" "$description);

$description preg_replace('/\t/'" "$description);

$description preg_replace('/ +/'" "$description);
    }

$keywords = array();

$tags preg_split("/\s*,\s*/"stripslashes(htmlspecialchars_decode($metakENT_QUOTES)));
    if (
count($tags) > 0) foreach ($tags as $tag) if (substr(trim($tag),0,1) != '_'$keywords[] = trim($tag);

echo 
'<meta name="description" content="'.htmlspecialchars(trim($description)).'" />'."\n";
    echo 
'<meta name="keywords" content="'.htmlspecialchars(implode(', ',$keywords)).'" />'."\n";
    if (
$full) {
      echo 
'<meta name="generator" content="'.$site_full_name.'" />'."\n";
      echo 
'<link rel="canonical" href="'.find_i18n_url($url,$parent,$language).'" />'."\n";
    }

get_scripts_frontend();

exec_action('theme-header');
  } 
That is a huge bug, is this the latest i18n version ? I cannot imagine that noone has ever caught this before.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Yep its i18n 3.2.3 version available on extend.
yes i´ve use the latest version of I18N plugin
(2013-10-12, 18:05:36)phpman Wrote: yes i´ve use the latest version of I18N plugin

Replace the frontend.class.php file in plugins/i18n_base/ folder with the attached one below and it should work.

.php   frontend.class.php (Size: 12.02 KB / Downloads: 10)
you´re right ! Thanks for the fix. But in this case i have another point of the fancybox which
installed in the base of the CMS. If you now look on the devpage (with new frontend.class.php)
it flicker it i switch from one picture to another one. On lightbox plugins (like galleries) it isn´t so.

What i must do to fix this too?
Hmmm i just checked your dev-page and i still see the old head section so i cant see what could be the problem with fancybox. Is the frontend.class.php changed and the plugin activated?

Edit: I see the plugin was updated by @mvlcek so u should update your plugin and after we see whats with the fancybox thing.
i´ve used your modified I18N frontend.class.php File and if i use it, it work.

But now after @mvlcek has update the plugin i replace the complete plugin with the new version
to check if my new problem solved or not. In this case (see my last posting in the I18N area i´ve check
the fancybox issue too. After Update of the new version (replacement of your file with authors files
if dosn´t work again.

Now i wrote to mvlcek that he look on your solution to update the plugin to fix this issue too.
(2013-10-13, 02:39:09)mvlcek Wrote: I18N version 3.2.5:
  • adds the queued scripts in get_i18n_header as pointed out by @Kolyok

Take this one, its updated with the needed code.