Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some active testers.
Hi there!

I just wrote the (maybe) last lines of version 3 of my menu plugin core function. It now runs with better data and is backwards compatible (version 2.0 and 2.01 of GetSimple both work and I won’t cover older versions). And I need people that would like to test it out for me!

This time you can configure the menu to put defined pages first and to sort by whatever element you want. Both are however completely optional so you should also be able to emulate the output you’re used to from older versions. These things will need testing though.

Under the next couple of days I will be working on a graphical settings page to be integrated with the admin section. If you’re going to be testing you’ll be the first to see that one as well.

I’m not going to put the plugin up here just yet, so let me know if you want to test it and I’ll send you a link to download it. I guess I’ll take about 3 testers, first come, first served. Of course you have to be a little active on the forum. I’ll need both testers with coding knowledge and simple plug’n’play users.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
I’ve got one plug’n’play tester. Tomorrow I’ll send out the first beta versions. Also, this is what you’ll be testing:

[Image: 34Qb]

(Yes, I’m putting some extra time into getting this page to look decent.)
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Looks real good so far. I'l love to test, but time permits right now.
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Have you ever coded in your underwear before?
It looks amazing, I am anxiously awaiting the first beta release. Do you by chance have
a time frame for the initial beta release?
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
The first beta release has now been shared with the (too little) test group. Going to wait their response before putting a Release Candidate up for everyone to grab.

As I’m still looking for testers feel free to let me know in case you feel like having a peek before the public launch.
Zegnåt Wrote:The first beta release has now been shared with the (too little) test group. Going to wait their response before putting a Release Candidate up for everyone to grab.

As I’m still looking for testers feel free to let me know in case you feel like having a peek before the public launch.

<?txt
echo "Can I get a copy of this plugin for testing?";
get ${'see answer'}.....

and if yes, a link?