Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GetSimple Contact
to make the change how for Captcha: label - placeholder
Code:
<label for="name" class="sc-label">'.i18n_r($thisfile_sc . '/SC_FE_NAME').'</label>
<span class="sc-error">'.$err['name'].'</span>
<input placeholder="'.i18n_r($thisfile_sc . '/SC_FE_NAME').'" type="text" name="name" id="name" class="sc-text" />
Version 1.1.2 available in Extend

GetSimple Contact 1.1.2 - Download from Extend

Just overwrite the existing files with the new ones.
thanks for the placeholder Smile
Your welcome Smile I hope the plugin works well. If theres any problem let me know.
(2013-10-20, 04:47:24)Oleg06 Wrote: thanks for the placeholder Smile

Really need a multilanguage version. When can we expect?
Just à quick question? Does this contact plugin also send à mail (cc) to the requestor?
is it possible to add more options to the contact form like the p01-contact plugin?
(2013-10-21, 00:30:32)phpman Wrote: is it possible to add more options to the contact form like the p01-contact plugin?

Currently not. However it is a planned feature to add optional settings (minimal settings - maybe will add some on the next minor update) but i want to keep it simple.

(2013-10-20, 22:21:41)ReBo Wrote: Just à quick question? Does this contact plugin also send à mail (cc) to the requestor?

It doesn’t at the moment. Should it send or it should be configurable to send or not?

(2013-10-20, 19:45:29)dad113 Wrote:
(2013-10-20, 04:47:24)Oleg06 Wrote: thanks for the placeholder Smile

Really need a multilanguage version. When can we expect?

Multilanguage system as you can see in the first post its already in works but still need some changes. I think it will be ready on the next minor update.

So here's a list of planned features on 1.3.0:
  • Multilanguage support for frontend
  • Enable/disable wysihtml5 editor from the backend
  • Add smileys to the wysihtml5 editor
  • Add optional settings for the form (i need some ideas with this one so go on Smile)
Customers often ask to add a form field to send the file, in this case I have to use a separate script because there is no plugin lets you do that
Ohh. That was already mentioned somewhere in the thread i just forgot to add it to the list.
Thanks for reminding me so here is the list again:
  • Multilanguage support for frontend
  • Enable/disable attachments on frontend form
  • Enable/disable wysihtml5 editor from the backend
  • Add smileys to the wysihtml5 editor
  • Add optional settings for the form (i need some ideas with this one so go on Smile)
(2013-10-20, 22:21:41)ReBo Wrote: Just à quick question? Does this contact plugin also send à mail (cc) to the requestor?

Quote:It doesn’t at the moment. Should it send or it should be configurable to send or not?

I should say configurable.
Okay another thing noted down. Im already preparing an update with some code refactoring so this might come with that in a small update.
Also if anyone is using the plugin and maybe has a translation i would appreciate if he/she would upload so i can create the basic multi language system.
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin-lan...ntact/720/
Thank you very much for the translation. Expect a new version very soon.
Version 1.2.0 available in Extend

GetSimple Contact 1.2.0 - Download from Extend

• 1.2.0:
    - Frontend multi language support based on i18n setlang & lang params added
    - Enable/disable frontend wysihtml5 editor
    - wysihtml5 editor smileys
    - Some code has been rewritten
    - Other small changes/fixes/additions

Check out this demo to see it in action: GetSimple Multi Lang Demo
Do you plan to add SMTP option?
Yes its in the planned features. You can see in the first post. I think it will come in the next minor update.
(2013-10-21, 16:32:26)Kolyok Wrote: Yes its in the planned features. You can see in the first post. I think it will come in the next minor update.
It's good! Thank you for your work.
(2013-10-21, 16:04:40)Kolyok Wrote: Version 1.2.0 available in Extend

GetSimple Contact 1.2.0 - Download from Extend

• 1.2.0:
    - Frontend multi language support based on i18n setlang & lang params added
    - Enable/disable frontend wysihtml5 editor
    - wysihtml5 editor smileys
    - Some code has been rewritten
    - Other small changes/fixes/additions

Check out this demo to see it in action: GetSimple Multi Lang Demo

Thanks for the quick development! Did a trilingual website (Russian, English, Chinese) - and it works perfectly!
(2013-10-21, 07:22:02)Kolyok Wrote: Thank you very much for the translation. Expect a new version very soon.

But there is a question. When you first load a website, no matter what language was not on the site itself by default, the contact form is always English. And then, as the language switch, everything starts to work properly ...

Here is an example: http://turist.lds-studio.ru/
The plugin first time tries to load the default language used/set on backend if no translation is found then it loads the default English language.

So for example lets say your backend language is set to Russian (ru_RU) then the plugin will load that language file (from the plugin lang folder) if not found it falls back to English.

Your default language is English if I'm not wrong it works as it should.

Also note that the plugin only changes language if setlang or lang params are set in the url or the language cookie is set by the setlang param if none of these are set it falls back to either the default backend language or the en_US (base plugin language).
(2013-10-21, 19:45:37)dad113 Wrote:
(2013-10-21, 07:22:02)Kolyok Wrote: Thank you very much for the translation. Expect a new version very soon.

But there is a question. When you first load a website, no matter what language was not on the site itself by default, the contact form is always English. And then, as the language switch, everything starts to work properly ...

You need to set default language for site.
Add $LANG = 'ru_Ru' to gsconfig.php for Russian.
(2013-10-21, 20:23:05)DimaYakovlev Wrote:
(2013-10-21, 19:45:37)dad113 Wrote:

You need to set default language for site.
Add $LANG = 'ru_Ru' to gsconfig.php for Russian.

it does not work....
strange that it works for me Smile http://getsimplecms.ru/demo/000/kontakty/

What is CC Status:
Ohh i forgot to mention the CC.
The CC Status if enabled the sender will receive a CC (Carbon Copy) of the message to his/her email as well.