Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GetSimple Contact
(2013-10-22, 01:52:10)Kolyok Wrote: Ohh i forgot to mention the CC.
The CC Status if enabled the sender will receive a CC (Carbon Copy) of the message to his/her email as well.

and.......?
(2013-10-22, 08:28:00)dad113 Wrote:
(2013-10-22, 01:52:10)Kolyok Wrote: Ohh i forgot to mention the CC.
The CC Status if enabled the sender will receive a CC (Carbon Copy) of the message to his/her email as well.

and.......?

Well there is no and :O
Its just a config to enable/disable CC (carbon copy) to be sent to the sender's email thats all.
The client sends email to memory. When will the file attachment?
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin-lan...ntact/720/
(2013-10-22, 14:59:53)Oleg06 Wrote: http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin-lan...ntact/720/

Thanks for the translation/update. (I will include all translations in future versions)

(2013-10-22, 14:54:37)boa Wrote: The client sends email to memory. When will the file attachment?

Currently working on other projects and having school so no eta for the next update but in max 2-3 days a new minor update will come with:
  • Enable/disable + configure file attachments on contact form
  • Enable/disable + configure SMTP settings for PHPMailer
  • Different custom forms on different pages with customizable subjects and/or custom fields
However if i will have time i might add these sooner as small updates.
How can i make it work via components? Through components [sc_form] not parsing.
http://getsimplecms.ru/demo/000/
I used to address your question
Code:
<?php getPageContent('slug'); ?>
Version 1.2.1 available in Extend

GetSimple Contact 1.2.1 - Download from Extend

Just overwrite the existing files with the new ones.

1.2.1:
  • Call sc_get_component('contact-page-slug') in a component (for example a sidebar component) to use a contact form in a component.
    This also fixes multiple form (duplicates) conflicts (like validation/wysihtml5 editor issues) for components.
  • Other small changes
  • ToDo:
    - Refactor some code to allow multiple forms/page (currently max 1 form/page is available)
In the future, the ability to use plugin and comment block as a confirmation to the admin or email for moderation.
Version 1.2.2 available in Extend

GetSimple Contact 1.2.2 - Download from Extend

Just overwrite the existing files with the new ones.

1.2.2:
  • Previously unchanged version fixed
Since you are actively developing your plugin, are you maybe familiar with p01 contact form, and would like to make some kind of follow up of this plugin ?
I haven't tried your plugin yet, but since I didn't find functions I would demand from a "contact form" plugin, so I will just ask:
1. does this plugin allow fixed (unlimited) number of input fields and corresponding labels ?
2. does (will?) this plugin support radio buttons and checkboxes ?
3. is there (will be?) a "require" option for field ?
4. you asked for additional captcha. Consider adding own set of questions/answers to be randomly displayed as captcha. UTF-8 is a must have, as using special chars is pretty good spamstopper.
5. to bring more settings and fancy effects being able to choose error message as currently shown below labels, as a whole error list above/below form, and set to be displayed in modal window would be great
btw. judging by demo pages you linked too, looks

ps. nice to see a new, modern but with classical style type of form plugin Smile
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
(2013-10-24, 00:22:30)yojoe Wrote: Since you are actively developing your plugin, are you maybe familiar with p01 contact form, and would like to make some kind of follow up of this plugin ?
I haven't tried your plugin yet, but since I didn't find functions I would demand from a "contact form" plugin, so I will just ask:
1. does this plugin allow fixed (unlimited) number of input fields and corresponding labels ?
2. does (will?) this plugin support radio buttons and checkboxes ?
3. is there (will be?) a "require" option for field ?
4. you asked for additional captcha. Consider adding own set of questions/answers to be randomly displayed as captcha. UTF-8 is a must have, as using special chars is pretty good spamstopper.
5. to bring more settings and fancy effects being able to choose error message as currently shown below labels, as a whole error list above/below form, and set to be displayed in modal window would be great
btw. judging by demo pages you linked too, looks

ps. nice to see a new, modern but with classical style type of form plugin Smile

Hello. So lets see 1by1 answers Smile
1. Currently not. Well its fixed but its static/hardcoded.
2. Currently not. Yes it will.
3. Currently not since all the above mentioned hardcoded fields are set to required.
But ofc when the point 1, 2 will be added require option will be configurable aswell so yes it will.
4. A new captcha system its already in works similar to what you mentioned. (developing it for another plugin but will be added here as well)
5. This is already under testing. There are 4 available error containers (above/below label 1by1 & above/below form all together) + alertify.js notifications/alerts

When i first made the plugin i needed in hurry so it was made to easily display a basic form and i still want to keep it simple so no extra configs are needed, no extra tags are needed to display a basic form just enable the plugin and only config minimal things.

However all the above mentioned features and the planned features from the first post will be added as optionals (some available from backend + some on frontend with special tag options like [sc_form captcha=recaptcha error=above_f etc...])

But again all these are planned as optionals Smile
even if you're ever so complicate the plugin, I will keep version 1.2.2 to its customers Smile
Very good plugin, thank you))
(2013-10-23, 00:32:31)Oleg06 Wrote: http://getsimplecms.ru/demo/000/
I used to address your question
Code:
<?php getPageContent('slug'); ?>

thanks a lot!
Hi,
I have some problem to use this plugin. I installed it and I configure it in the admin panel but when I send mail I see "Your message was sent" message as reply, but I don't receive any mail.

What I was wrong?

Thx a lot
Stefano
Thanks for the replies/feedback guys.

Oleg06: Those "complicate" options will be only optionals (you wont need to hassle with them if you dont want) so you will be able to use the plugin just the same like now.

boa: Thanks.

skymonk: Consider using <?php sc_get_component('slug'); ?> instead of <?php getPageContent('slug'); ?>
since it might give you issues if your contact page is opened (contact form on page) and the sidebar or any components on the same page contains another contact form.

moronis: If "Your message was sent" is the response it means all checks were successfully made and the script can be and was executed.
So first check the backend if your email address is correct in the settings (you never know, maybe you added an extra letter or something to it - happens a lot with me)
If you still wont get the mail it means the sendmail is missconfigured on your server. I used to have such problems on localhost own-setup servers.

My currently working server setups are:
1. Apache2+Latest Stable PHP5+Postfix on Ubuntu (Postfix configured correctly with your host's smtp address is the key here and should be the same with basic sendmail too)
2. Same like above but on Linux Mint
3. I also have another xampp on Windows (Here you need correct smtp config in php.ini under the [mail function])

So if you run on a localhost make sure to explore the above mentioned things if running from a host then you should be able to check the mail queue through your admin panel/cpanel to see why sendmail is failing to send your mails or ask their support team.
(2013-10-24, 09:29:46)Kolyok Wrote: Thanks for the replies/feedback guys.

Oleg06: Those "complicate" options will be only optionals (you wont need to hassle with them if you dont want) so you will be able to use the plugin just the same like now.

boa: Thanks.

skymonk: Consider using <?php sc_get_component('slug'); ?> instead of <?php getPageContent('slug'); ?>
since it might give you issues if your contact page is opened (contact form on page) and the sidebar or any components on the same page contains another contact form.

moronis: If "Your message was sent" is the response it means all checks were successfully made and the script can be and was executed.
So first check the backend if your email address is correct in the settings (you never know, maybe you added an extra letter or something to it - happens a lot with me)
If you still wont get the mail it means the sendmail is missconfigured on your server. I used to have such problems on localhost own-setup servers.

My currently working server setups are:
1. Apache2+Latest Stable PHP5+Postfix on Ubuntu (Postfix configured correctly with your host's smtp address is the key here and should be the same with basic sendmail too)
2. Same like above but on Linux Mint
3. I also have another xampp on Windows (Here you need correct smtp config in php.ini under the [mail function])

So if you run on a localhost make sure to explore the above mentioned things if running from a host then you should be able to check the mail queue through your admin panel/cpanel to see why sendmail is failing to send your mails or ask their support team.

Hi,
first of all thx for reply...
I have xampp on windows so i try to configure smtp in php.ini and sendmail.ini like this:
- php.ini
SMTP=smtp.gmail.com
smtp_port=587
sendmail_from = s.moroni@moronistefano.it
sendmail_path = "\"C:\xampp\sendmail\sendmail.exe\" -t"
- sendmail.ini like this:
[sendmail]
smtp_server=smtp.gmail.com
smtp_port=587
error_logfile=error.log
debug_logfile=debug.log
auth_username=s.moroni@moronistefano.it
auth_password=my-gmail-password
force_sender=s.moroni@moronistefano.it

but it doesn't work and if i check phpmail.log file i find this:
[i][i][24-Oct-2013 01:48:50 Europe/Berlin] mail() on [C:\xampp\htdocs\Notaio\plugins\getsimple_contact\inc\class.phpmailer.php:607]: To: Stefano Moroni <s.moroni@moronistefano.it> -- Headers: Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 01:48:50 +0200 Return-Path: <s.moroni@moronistefano.it> From: AAAAA <s.moroni@moronistefano.it> Reply-To: AAAAA <s.moroni@moronistefano.it> Message-ID: <2be565b1941583a60708e8e85c7cbabe@localhost> X-Priority: 3 X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.2.7 (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/) MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="b1_2be565b1941583a60708e8e85c7cbabe" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit[/i][/i]

Can you help me?
Thx a lot!
auth_username=s.moroni@moronistefano.it
This should be a valid gmail account email with @gmail.com if im not wrong
Can you test it like that?

Also keep in mind (if u will use gmail smtp) that gmail will replace the FROM and ReplyTo addresses to your gmail adress so not sure what it will come out of this.

Alternatively you could try to set smtp to your ISP smtp (most ISP provide smpt hosts something like smtp.myisp.com) with port 25 and without authentication.
(2013-10-22, 00:57:44)Oleg06 Wrote: strange that it works for me Smile http://getsimplecms.ru/demo/000/kontakty/

What is CC Status:

You is not working as well as I do. Clicking on your link, I see the Russian page and the English title of the form. By applying a screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out here: http://dev.nagysandorart.com/
Indeed, language is only until I came out of the admin panel
(2013-10-24, 14:29:11)Kolyok Wrote: Check out here: http://dev.nagysandorart.com/

However, the plugin does not work correctly ...
Language of the form must show that, as at the entire site,
no matter what ...

For example - the delivery of results in the search form is always displayed correctly on my sites.
I use to display the component <? Php get_i18n_component ('newsblock');?>

Probably in the form of feedback used another principle?
output then of course there is - rename language en_EN Smile
(2013-10-24, 15:54:50)dad113 Wrote:
(2013-10-24, 14:29:11)Kolyok Wrote: Check out here: http://dev.nagysandorart.com/

However, the plugin does not work correctly ...
Language of the form must show that, as at the entire site,
no matter what ...

For example - the delivery of results in the search form is always displayed correctly on my sites.
I use to display the component <? Php get_i18n_component ('newsblock');?>

Probably in the form of feedback used another principle?

Its made to be able to show other languages and fall back to default as well.
With i18n if you make lets say english and french and you have a few pages that arent available on french they will fall back to english.
Something similar is here if the site is set to french but plugin translation is not found it will always fall back to english since english is the main plugin language.

Anyway im not quite sure if i understand your problems.
On the demo site the plugin just works as expected (i cant see where it displays the wrong language).

Ill try to make some tests and see if i encounter any problems and in the next update ill fix them (if any).