Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MultiBlock
(2023-10-18, 08:09:19)multicolor Wrote:
(2023-10-17, 19:30:26)CathG Wrote:
(2023-10-17, 18:47:29)islander Wrote: Error
I can not replicate this error on my end, tried several versions of php. Maybe check to see if that .json file exists or if it has read/write permissions.
I will pass this over to @Multi to see if he knows whats going on. Not sure if he has time at the moment though.

Question
This is not possible, but there are tools to help with this. MB and several other plugins either have built in or an add on to migrate. For example, go to Plugins tab, choose Multi Block, at the top of the settings, you will see a Migrate button. Just update this info, and it will fix all your image links.

You mean that if you create a dropdown box in your own installation, you're not getting this problem?

Which .json file should I check exists?

I've checked all the files listed below - they all exist:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method MultiBlock::dropdown() in D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\plugins\multiBlock.php:151 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\data\other\multiBlock\category\dropdowntest.txt(1): mbdropdown('dropdown') #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\plugins\multiBlock\class\frontMultiBlock.class.php(27): include('D:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\plugins\multiBlock.php(167): frontMultiBlock->get('dropdowntest', '') #3 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\theme\Innovation\multiblockDropdown.php(27): getMultiBlock('dropdowntest') #4 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\index.php(134): include('D:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\plugins\multiBlock.php on line 151

I'd be HAPPY to pay for support, if one of you has time.

Haaa - sorry, I missed the migrate button. Thanks for that.

Thanks again.

https://getsimplecms-ce-plugins.github.io/ New version for test 5.1 (now only on ce repo plugins), now fixed dropdown Smile ,Before end this week or begin next i will do create more feature what you suggest. Thanks a lot for idea and support my work from PP! That's gives me power for do it more for people Smile I waiting for feedback.

Oh thank you! I'll try it right now. I know it's night there, so I'll catch you later.

All the best - Cath
(2023-10-18, 08:11:47)CathG Wrote:
I can not replicate this error on my end, tried several versions of php. Maybe check to see if that .json file exists or if it has read/write permissions.
I will pass this over to @Multi to see if he knows whats going on. Not sure if he has time at the moment though.

Question
This is not possible, but there are tools to help with this. MB and several other plugins either have built in or an add on to migrate. For example, go to Plugins tab, choose Multi Block, at the top of the settings, you will see a Migrate button. Just update this info, and it will fix all your image links.

You mean that if you create a dropdown box in your own installation, you're not getting this problem?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method MultiBlock::dropdown() in D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\plugins\multiBlock.php:151 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\data\other\multiBlock\category\dropdowntest.txt(1): mbdropdown('dropdown') #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\plugins\multiBlock\class\frontMultiBlock.class.php(27): include('D:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\plugins\multiBlock.php(167): frontMultiBlock->get('dropdowntest', '') #3 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\theme\Innovation\multiblockDropdown.php(27): getMultiBlock('dropdowntest') #4 D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\index.php(134): include('D:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\gs5\plugins\multiBlock.php on line 151

Thanks again.

https://getsimplecms-ce-plugins.github.io/ New version for test 5.1 (now only on ce repo plugins), now fixed dropdown Smile ,Before end this week or begin next i will do create more feature what you suggest. Thanks a lot for idea and support my work from PP! That's gives me power for do it more for people Smile I waiting for feedback.

Oh thank you! I'll try it right now. I know it's night there, so I'll catch you later.

All the best - Cath

YES!! You champion! That's a thing of beauty.
(2023-10-18, 08:18:49)CathG Wrote:
(2023-10-18, 08:11:47)CathG Wrote:

Question

Thanks again.

All the best - Cath

YES!! You champion! That's a thing of beauty.

Would it be possible for the Title to appear in the output, rather than the name? What it's doing now is taking whatever's typed in the name field and transferring it to the slug field. So if the name contains spaces, when I go back to edit the item, the slug has to be edited.

WEIRD ADDENDUM - I'm playing with a new site and I'm using a different admin theme  - Light Admin Core - and it doesn't mess up the slug and name fields any more. Haaa.